First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Originally was 7/19 build (VIN back in April) and was moved to 8/2.

Just checked for the first time and clicked Window Sticker through Ford and sure enough its there. Not sure if there is any specific numbers or codes I could provide you folks, but certainly makes my week a bit better now!
So you went to this forum's VIN tracker? Mine keeps saying, "Can't retrieve this VIN."
Sponsored

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So you went to this forum's VIN tracker? Mine keeps saying, "Can't retrieve this VIN."
Both.

Entering my VIN and info in the forum tracker has always pulled my info successfully. Yesterday was the first day the window sticker appeared correctly.

Going through the tracker on Ford showed the vehicle "in production" and displayed a window sticker clicking on the link provided for the first time.

All previous times it either gave an error or unavailable.

Based on my understanding looks like a blend date of 8/2 which is online with the most recent schedule update from Ford to me a few weeks ago moving my build week from 7/19 to 8/2.

For reference, I have a 4DR, BD, 2.3l, MIC, MID and TOW.

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well mine is supposedly 8/5 and still no change in status and no sticker. 😪

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm an 8/2 build week also. Supposedly 8/4 build day. No window sticker yet.

Sponsored

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not sure what in production even means anymore. Mine has been in production for over a month. I imagine its sitting in a gravel parking lot accumulating rust on the underside.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm an 8/2 build week also. Supposedly 8/4 build day. No window sticker yet.
Just talked to Customer Service....I think they have been getting hammered with giving production dates out. Mine wouldn't give a date other than to go with the last email I got. She also said that another email will be coming out once a hard build day gets set/enters production!

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
By coincidence, I called customer service yesterday. It was entered into production scheduling at 11:10 yesterday. My window sticker appeared this morning. 08/03 blend with 3993 blend number?

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just talked to Customer Service....I think they have been getting hammered with giving production dates out. Mine wouldn't give a date other than to go with the last email I got. She also said that another email will be coming out once a hard build day gets set/enters production!
I called yesterday and she had no problem giving me any info. She even told me the exact time it was entered into production (11:10am). I’d maybe try calling and talking to a different rep.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called yesterday and she had no problem giving me any info. She even told me the exact time it was entered into production (11:10am). I’d maybe try calling and talking to a different rep.
I think once it goes into production they are free to give information....because who knows if Ford will send an email!! I'll try again in a couple of days. That is two CSR's in a row now that haven't given me info. Dealer says I'm still on for week of 8/2.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think once it goes into production they are free to give information....because who knows if Ford will send an email!! I'll try again in a couple of days. That is two CSR's in a row now that haven't given me info. Dealer says I'm still on for week of 8/2.
Yesterday was the first time I’ve called and they wouldn’t give me any dates. So apparently I hit the one that doesn’t want to look very hard. With an 8/5 build day, I’m assuming my sticker will be available on Thursday. Since others with 8/3 days are seeing them today.

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, there’s still hope without continually calling. The vin tracking link in the email they sent almost immediately updated and adds a link to your window sticker. My sticker wasn’t actually available til the next morning, but the link itself was still there.

MathRanger

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR OBX Cactus Gray Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I too have had many dates... You can see in my signature below, but it looks like 8/2 build week is accurate since I used the windowsticker tool and got a windowsticker this morning with an 8/3 blend date!!!

there are three ways I can get to the sticker:
1. The "Ford Vehicle Order tracking" site now says "in production" and offers a "View Window Sticker" link. I got to that site by clicking on the link in the Ford VIN email.
2. Using the Bronco6G Order Tracker button on this website above and putting in my VIN and order # which came from the original Ford email. Then click the "Open Window Sticker" button.
3. Using this web address and adding your VIN to the end:

windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

I hope this helps folks. Today is exactly two weeks from my blend or build date.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, there’s still hope without continually calling. The vin tracking link in the email they sent almost immediately updated and adds a link to your window sticker. My sticker wasn’t actually available til the next morning, but the link itself was still there.
So on your Ford email, where they have the link "track my order," which then sends you to your VIN and order number, then you hit "accept & track" button. That button then sends me to the status notification bar...is it here where the window sticker tab is located? Because if it is, I don't see it. My email from Ford on 07/16 notified me that my build week is 08/02!

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
So on your Ford email, where they have the link "track my order," which then sends you to your VIN and order number, then you hit "accept & track" button. That button then sends me to the status notification bar...is it here where the window sticker tab is located? Because if it is, I don't see it. My email from Ford on 07/16 notified me that my build week is 08/02!
Link to window sticker is added when it becomes available. shown below
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread 706F01DD-A223-4E5F-ACF9-892B28658E5C
Sponsored