First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If thatā€™s true, then mine should show tomorrow with an 8/5 date. No change in status from order confirmed yet.
Mine is still showing "order confirmed" in the tracker too.
Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i have 8/2 build week, originally 7/19. Just checked the window sticker today 7/21 and it finally popped up! Blend date of 8/4, shipped by rail. The Bronco6g tracker says in production now but ford tracker has not updated status yet

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
i have 8/2 build week, originally 7/19. Just checked the window sticker today 7/21 and it finally popped up! Blend date of 8/4, shipped by rail. The Bronco6g tracker says in production now but ford tracker has not updated status yet
What is your rotation number? Iā€™m 3993

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Going to start out by saying Iā€™ve had my VIN since April. I was scheduled 6/7 and have subsequently been moved many times since. I have a 8/2 build week with a 8/5 build date for my Cyber Orange OBX. I know some that have this week have window stickers already, I do not. Starting this thread for those that have the 8/2 build week to chat and share news.

My order still only shows ā€˜order confirmedā€™ in the order tracker from Ford.
I was told yesterday my bronco is in assembly and they sent the moroney/sticker and it was an 8/2 build week. What I donā€™t know is whether 8/2 is when it is supposed to finish or when it starts. If it starts 8/2 I assume I am ahead of schedule. Or it just says in production but nothing happened. Hard to say

Sponsored

ChrisRain

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco, 1969 Bronco, 2018 F-150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hour 2 reservation. 08/02 build week, 08/03 build date, got sticker 7/20, rail shipment to Florida. Badlands 2dr, 2.3L, 7sp, lux.

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hour 2 reservation. 08/02 build week, 08/03 build date, got sticker 7/20, rail shipment to Florida. Badlands 2dr, 2.3L, 7sp, lux.
I wonder if ours will take the same train??

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was told yesterday my bronco is in assembly and they sent the moroney/sticker and it was an 8/2 build week. What I donā€™t know is whether 8/2 is when it is supposed to finish or when it starts. If it starts 8/2 I assume I am ahead of schedule. Or it just says in production but nothing happened. Hard to say
Look at your window sticker, the last 4 digits above Blend are the build date and the numbers to the right of that are your rotation number. The CS rep I talked to made it sound like it was actively being built, when in reality ā€œin productionā€ means all parts have been identified and production has been scheduled.

johngray95762

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX70
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow - so our (it is my wife's order but I am the one on here every day) window sticker came up today. We got an email saying build week of 8/2 late last week after a couple of delays from late June. Feel very fortunate since she did not put her deposit down until Oct. 2nd! Blend date is 8/4. Outer Banks, 4Dr, Sasquatch, 2.7L, Leather, soft top. Hard to believe this is for real. I have had a Corvette C8 on order since October 2019 and my tentative production week is 8/16 - so her Bronco, ordered a year later, will be built before my Corvette. It is going to be a fun September!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was originally a 6/28 then 7/19 and eventually settled on 8/2, window sticker still not popping for me. Hopefully it will by the end of the day, as It looks like there are a few getting theirs, if not by the end of the week, surely.
I am in the same boat... waiting to see... I give it a 10% chance of actually showing up for me this week.

Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in the same boat... waiting to see... I give it a 10% chance of actually showing up for me this week.
I was told I went into production at 11:10 (she was very specific). I had the link to window sticker after that, but was my sticker wasnā€™t available until the next morning.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco went ā€œin productionā€ on Monday. 8/3 blend date. 3758 Rotation

2dr OBX lux, leather, tow, 2.7

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still order confirmed, but 8/6 build day. Expect "in production" in the next few days if nothing has changed.

Funny thing. Wife and I both ordered badlands soft top. Reserved same time. Wanted hers to be first, deleted tow, priority in ordering system. The non priority that kept tow was built last week :censored:

The only difference hers no tow and lux, mine tow and high. I think the lux may have been the delay.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Look at your window sticker, the last 4 digits above Blend are the build date and the numbers to the right of that are your rotation number. The CS rep I talked to made it sound like it was actively being built, when in reality ā€œin productionā€ means all parts have been identified and production has been scheduled.
0802 rotation 2970, thanks I did not know where to find that. Appreciate the heads up!

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why so? With every day that passes your chances only increase. šŸ¤ 
Sponsored