Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well dealer confirmed I’m now an 8/2 date. No sticker, no change in status. So I’m going to go with…….not going to happen
Mine said the same. I wonder if it's just the build week rather than the build date, indicating that the sticker could come out later this week. That's what I'm hoping, anyway.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine said the same. I wonder if it's just the build week rather than the build date, indicating that the sticker could come out later this week. That's what I'm hoping, anyway.
Well I confirmed 8/2 BUILD DAY and he said yes Monday. So whatever it is what it is

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hope y'all get your stickers soon! I feel like I jumped the line with my later reservation.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m more than disgusted at this point
Call the hotline - I just did, and they told me that, notwithstanding the online status, my order status has "recently" gone into production! Annoying they can't get the systems to sync. Maybe the same thing has happened to you.

It's also worth noting that the rep mentioned they've had a policy change, such that they can't give specific build dates, etc. like they use to.

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Call the hotline - I just did, and they told me that, notwithstanding the online status, my order status has "recently" gone into production! Annoying they can't get the systems to sync. Maybe the same thing has happened to you.

It's also worth noting that the rep mentioned they've had a policy change, such that they can't give specific build dates, etc. like they use to.
sounds like my company. Call the hotline - I just did, and they told me that, notwithstanding the online status, my order status has "recently" gone into production! Annoying they can't get the systems to sync. Maybe the same thing has happened to you.

called today. Said in production. But I’ve basically been in production since June and it just keeps moving. Guess we’ll see. Still no sticker or actual status update. So happens when it happens. Dealer confirmed 8/2

Fordhammer

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow - so our (it is my wife's order but I am the one on here every day) window sticker came up today. We got an email saying build week of 8/2 late last week after a couple of delays from late June. Feel very fortunate since she did not put her deposit down until Oct. 2nd! Blend date is 8/4. Outer Banks, 4Dr, Sasquatch, 2.7L, Leather, soft top. Hard to believe this is for real. I have had a Corvette C8 on order since October 2019 and my tentative production week is 8/16 - so her Bronco, ordered a year later, will be built before my Corvette. It is going to be a fun September!
Anyone able to confirm the rotation #? You are 3638, I am 3993. Does this indicate order running down the line? Mine is 355 behind yours in assembly!
Compiled blend and rotation info in this thread
Myself 8/02 2851
Portapot. 8/02 2970
Brbuster72. 8/03 3638
Lindy08. 8/03 3758
Sliwa. 8/03. 3993
Babayaga. 8/04 4150
Bdcactus. 8/04. 4338
Farrell22. 8/04. 4347
Mattrb87. 8/04. 4498
22coop. 8/04. 4528
DonM. 8/04. 4614

I guess there's tons of people getting Bronco's that aren't on this forum ! Portapot, looks like I'm an hour or so ahead of you first thing Monday morning !

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

called today. Said in production. But I’ve basically been in production since June and it just keeps moving. Guess we’ll see. Still no sticker or actual status update. So happens when it happens. Dealer confirmed 8/2
For what it's worth, I also called yesterday and they told me it was in "order processing". So I'll take that as progress.

Fordhammer

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Compiled blend and rotation info in this thread
Myself 8/02 2851
Portapot. 8/02 2970
Brbuster72. 8/03 3638
Lindy08. 8/03 3758
Sliwa. 8/03. 3993
Babayaga. 8/04 4150
Bdcactus. 8/04. 4338
Farrell22. 8/04. 4347
Mattrb87. 8/04. 4498
22coop. 8/04. 4528
DonM. 8/04. 4614

I guess there's tons of people getting Bronco's that aren't on this forum ! Portapot, looks like I'm an hour or so ahead of you first thing Monday morning !
I just realized 08/02 is the first day back from the week shutdown and also full production on the assembly line.
Prepare for Ludicrous Speed

Sponsored
OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok! Progress! My status changed to in production and the link for the window sticker is now on the tracker site. It doesn’t pull up but the link is there. WOOT WOOT WOOT!

DA1E5B9B-1E7C-4A70-9ADE-F05B39D51C95.png

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok! Progress! My status changed to in production and the link for the window sticker is now on the tracker site. It doesn’t pull up but the link is there. WOOT WOOT WOOT!

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread DA1E5B9B-1E7C-4A70-9ADE-F05B39D51C95
Same here!! Just crossing my fingers for the "View Window Sticker" tab to work! Good Luck!

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread DA1E5B9B-1E7C-4A70-9ADE-F05B39D51C95
Same here!! Just crossing my fingers for the "View Window Sticker" tab to work! Good Luck!
Give it a couple hours and the sticker link may work. It was a couple hours from the "in production" til the sticker was populated for me!

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It took about 4hrs for mine to show using the ford website. But it was available via de bg6 forum tracker way before.
See the 6g forum tracker says my status is "in production", but I still have gotten the email, the Ford website has not updated, and I still can't access my window stick. WHY CAN'T THINGS HAPPEN THE WAY I WANT THEM TO
Sponsored