Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like I'm in the "In Production" holding cell, waiting to go to Gen Pop with the rest of the Bad Batch folks (I guess).
8/2 blend, #2841, productionDate 2021-08-02, no updates since
Seems like everyone posting that they got the built email are 4dr soft tops. Not encouraging for those of us with 2drs.
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My blend day is today. Still no updates in any of the trackers. Just says "in Production". I hope to see updates by eod/tomorrow.
1628169409410.png
My blend date is today, too. My fingers are crossed!

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like everyone posting that they got the built email are 4dr soft tops. Not encouraging for those of us with 2drs.
I'm a 4D Soft, and it's supposed to be born tomorrow

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like I'm in the "In Production" holding cell, waiting to go to Gen Pop with the rest of the Bad Batch folks (I guess).
You’re weeks from being allowed entry into the BadBatchBroncos! Weeks!!

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I noticed the same thing. I have said all along, the only reason I got this far was because of the soft top. My original choice so, just lucky I guess.

Sponsored

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
More or less the same here. 4 Door MIC with an 8/2 Blend, 2907 rotation. Every piece of tracking info out there (and thanks to everyone that has shared them) shows that it was at least partially built on 8/2. No confirmation from Ford and no movement on the freight number either so I imagine it is moving to purgatory with everyone else from June/July. Womp Womp.

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You’re weeks from being allowed entry into the BadBatchBroncos! Weeks!!
We doing a sticker or patch for this yet? #gottacatchemall #badbatchbroncos

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

More or less the same here. 4 Door MIC with an 8/2 Blend, 2907 rotation. Every piece of tracking info out there (and thanks to everyone has shared them) shows that is was at least partially built on 8/2. No confirmation from Ford and no movement on the freight number either so I imagine it is moving to purgatory with everyone else from June/July. Womp Womp.
I don’t think there is ‘partially built’. It’s built or it’s not. They do not pull it off the line to put it back on later or finish by hand. If it’s built and has a bad top, your status may not change until that is QCd and is ready to ship. That’s what we’ve seen from those in built purgatory.

zigtig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Wrangler, 2021 Telluride, 2014 Slim, 2019 Rzr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, 8/5 at 4:23am I got a “built” email. However, the Ford tracker still shows in production and my dashboard still shows wifi ineligible. 🤦‍♂️
What was your blend Date? Mine is today and I only noticed my Window Sticker date at the bottom changed to today's date

Sponsored

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t think there is ‘partially built’. It’s built or it’s not. They do not pull it off the line to put it back on later or finish by hand. If it’s built and has a bad top, your status may not change until that is QCd and is ready to ship. That’s what we’ve seen from those in built purgatory.
I should have clarified the partially built statement. I did mean that it is built but something (likely the top along with everyone else) is the hold-up in the QA/QC portion of the build.

So yes every indication I have is that it is built, but now it is being held up from being finalized and sent out along with I would imagine the majority of folks from June/July.

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
What was your blend Date? Mine is today and I only noticed my Window Sticker date at the bottom changed to today's date
8/3 blend, 3993 rotation. The date at the bottom of my sticker has remained 7/28/21

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I should have clarified the partially built statement. I did mean that it is built but something (likely the top along with everyone else) is the hold-up in the QA/QC portion of the build.

So yes every indication I have is that it is built, but now it is being held up from being finalized and sent out along with I would imagine the majority of folks from June/July.
That there is the problem. If they’d say ‘Congratulations, your bronco is built. However we are holding it for additional QC, pertaining to issues with the MIC top. We know you’re pumped but in order to give you the best experience, we wanted to make certain it was right the first time. We apologize for any inconvenience, but rest assured we are working hard to get your bronco shipped. Please expect an update in the next 2 weeks.”

Any information is better than NOTHING.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ehhh dont be so sure.. 8/2 blend(2940 rotation), 4dr soft BD ive got no notifications and folks with a 8/4 blend are getting mails.

bbbuttttt i got notification my original blend date of 6/28 was moved to 8/2 on 7/16... a little late

Underflow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got email this morning (8/5) at 1:35AM stating my Bronco “has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment. Our current estimate for delivery to Serramonte Ford is between August 19, 2021 and August 25, 2021”

Blend date 8/3, rotation 3903.

I’m getting: 4 Door, BD, Manual, Soft top, No Tow, No Lux.

The Ford Tracker website still shows me “In Production”
Sponsored