Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Ford Tracker website still shows me ā€œIn Productionā€
I was the exact same. Just did a chat with CS rep through the Ford site and she confirmed that mine is built and awaiting transportation arrangement to dealer.
Also, Activation is now available in the fordpass app. It doesnā€™t work, but itā€™s there..šŸ¤£
Ford Bronco šŸ›  8/2/21 build Week Thread 15FC79C7-5B8E-4E94-9E37-5ACCE4B41BB9
Sponsored

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That there is the problem. If theyā€™d say ā€˜Congratulations, your bronco is built. However we are holding it for additional QC, pertaining to issues with the MIC top. We know youā€™re pumped but in order to give you the best experience, we wanted to make certain it was right the first time. We apologize for any inconvenience, but rest assured we are working hard to get your bronco shipped. Please expect an update in the next 2 weeks.ā€

Any information is better than NOTHING.
Oh I would agree, updates would go along way and that is certainly within Ford's hand. However I also understand from their point of view that any updates they put out to customers or the public they would be held to and that's not a great position to be in with constantly moving pieces like commodity restrictions and MIC top issues.

The information this forum has been able to access is astounding, however it is usually been 3rd parties or very indirectly from Ford's own information. Fords updates of "in production" are the most accurate, yet vague they can be giving themselves plenty of wiggle room to figure it all out.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed! Hoping to have the top down and doors off by next weekend!
6G Tracker is now saying it Shipped 08/04 which would be awesome. Could have it Monday from MI to MD. But Aemservices url says "awaiting shipment", 6G tracker must be pulling it's data from some other source or its user error ;o)

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
6G Tracker is now saying it Shipped 08/04 which would be awesome. Could have it Monday from MI to MD. But Aemservices url says "awaiting shipment", 6G tracker must be pulling it's data from some other source or its user error ;o)
Mine is finally updated with build date, but still no ship date. I canā€™t even ask my dealer how long it took their demo to ship- they havenā€™t gotten their mule yet!! I think mine will be their first!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone with a 8/2 blend get a build confirmation? seems like ford skipped a day and hit the 8/3 and 8/4's

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone with a 8/2 blend get a build confirmation? seems like ford skipped a day and hit the 8/3 and 8/4's
I believe at this point those with Soft Top builds are getting the only ones notifications for 8/2-8/4 blend dates. Doesn't mean all soft tops made it through the QC portion of the build, but I have yet to see someone with a MIC top and blend date sometime this week get a "built" email or can confirm shipping.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I believe at this point those with Soft Top builds are getting the only ones notifications for 8/2-8/4 blend dates. Doesn't mean all soft tops made it through the QC portion of the build, but I have yet to see someone with a MIC top and blend date sometime this week get a "built" email or can confirm shipping.
My blend date is today, rotation 5245, and nothing. Just called Ford and CS rep advised I'm still in the production phase. My fingers are crossed.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do we know of any 2drs/hardtops in the 7/23 group that have gotten those notifications? Might give us an idea of QC time.

Lewie

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FE 2dr, 8/2 build, 3051 blend
Still shows in production (8/3 date)
Sync updated 8/3
Wifi ineligible
I thinking this means it's built? confirm? concur?

Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
FE 2dr, 8/2 build, 3051 blend
Still shows in production (8/3 date)
Sync updated 8/3
Wifi ineligible
I thinking this means it's built? confirm? concur?
Thatā€™s what mine showed all day yesterday. Today a CS rep confirmed build, awaiting shipping.

Lewie

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thatā€™s what mine showed all day yesterday. Today a CS rep confirmed build, awaiting shipping.
Thanks! How did you reach CS?

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked the window sticker this morning and my blend date hasnā€™t changed and still shows 8/5 with a rotation # of 5617. Iā€™ve checked JCTā€™s app and it still shows Status as ā€˜Pendingā€™ with a Freight Bill # of 0111551969. The Module Build Data (As-Built) has yet to populate and the Tear Tag and Vehicle Data info has not changed. Finally, no email yet from Ford to confirm the completion of the build.

Iā€™m cautiously optimistic that my Bronco will roll down the assembly line today and will check periodically for any new updates and post them here.

Good luck to everyone else waiting on their builds!

My Bronco spec:
4Dr Badlands
Soft Top
Sasquatch Package
2.7L EB/Auto
Lux
Sponsored