BernieB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same as most in here. Originally a mid-June build date that turned into August 2nd.

I can confirm my Bronco was built. I have a good friend that's an engineer at Ford that keeps me updated.

Hopefully the F tracker will update by the EOW.
Sponsored

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had a 8/2 build week scheduled. schedule to date in WBDO / blend date on window sticker was 8/3.

no email yet, but my build date just showed up on the OASIS report. This normally indicates the day the vehicle was built! (past tense!) Was still showing as blank this morning.

Ford Bronco đź›  8/2/21 build Week Thread 1628196584374

Tracker still showing "in production"

Ford.com account shows sync updated or apim module activated 8/4.

It's starting to get interesting! Sounds like my Bronco may indeed have been built or finished yesterday as planned!

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My BCE Modules finally populated. Oddly the B6G tracker can't retrieve my VIN and i do not get anything with the freight tracker but my sticker says rail.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My blend is tomorrow according to my sticker, Im pretty excited, it's *finally* happening after being moved twice. Can anyone of you fine people give me a rundown on what to look out for / at tomorrow so I can follow my build through the process?

I've been training for a new job and haven't had time to keep up with this forum.

Sponsored

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is your blend date/batch number?
Blend of 8/2,
batch 317/587

I have a buddy works at MAP said Tuesday I was in final assembly. I'll see it whenever, I was just hoping it would have been this weekend that's all.

My ultimate final check using the list of trackers posted..
Alumizilla has 6/30 blend(7/31 bottom date)650/767 batch 2940 sequence
Ford vehicle tracking: says my order does not exist (email works and shows 08/02 blend 317/587)
module build data: NYF3 tear tag, BCM modules posted
6G tracker: in production

Last edited:

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My blend is tomorrow according to my sticker, Im pretty excited, it's *finally* happening after being moved twice. Can anyone of you fine people give me a rundown on what to look out for / at tomorrow so I can follow my build through the process?

I've been training for a new job and haven't had time to keep up with this forum.
My build date was 8/4. I received an email on 8/5 about 4:30 in the morning stating it was built and waiting final inspection. Also gave me an estimated delivery. You can drive your self crazy tomorrow trying to follow the build but you won’t find much if anything at all. Hang tight and wait for the email. Good luck!

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

posted this a few pages back:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ -|- Fords link with link to window sticker (if available)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt -|- Module data - populates with info during build
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/ -|- Provides information drawing from many sources
https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=ENTERVIN&orderNumber=ORDERNUMBER -|- Dump of information - be patient
https://palsapp.com/ -|- Shipping information
https://www.alumizilla.com/vot.php -|- Unsure - this has never worked for me

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blend of 8/2,
batch 317/587

I have a buddy works at MAP said Tuesday I was in final assembly. I'll see it whenever, I was just hoping it would have been this weekend that's all
Does your buddy take requests?

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My BCE Modules finally populated. Oddly the B6G tracker can't retrieve my VIN and i do not get anything with the freight tracker but my sticker says rail.
Do you mind sharing your blend date and rotation number?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was 5142 and my modules popped about 4 hours ago.... you should be soon!

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To keep your sanity in check, go away for a couple of days and check your email for something from Ford on Sunday

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Blend of 8/2,
batch 317/587

I have a buddy works at MAP said Tuesday I was in final assembly. I'll see it whenever, I was just hoping it would have been this weekend that's all.

My ultimate final check using the list of trackers posted..
Alumizilla has 6/30 blend(7/31 bottom date)650/767 batch 2940 sequence
Ford vehicle tracking: says my order does not exist (email works and shows 08/02 blend 317/587)
module build data: NYF3 tear tag, BCM modules posted
6G tracker: in production
If my 08/02 Blend and rotation info is correct (2970 347 of 587) sounds to me like you should be in transit at this stage. I think we both have Iconic Silver 4 Doors. I'm in Baltimore and they are saying it could be here Monday. Would think the Burgh is about half that from MI. But I should probably set expectations with myself of next weekend but you know I will be hitting the dealers lot this Saturday and Sunday just in case that truck comes early. ;o). I hope Ben does not get hurt tonight watching from the sideline. Good luck with the build!

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If my 08/02 Blend and rotation info is correct (2970 347 of 587) sounds to me like you should be in transit at this stage. I think we both have Iconic Silver 4 Doors. I'm in Baltimore and they are saying it could be here Monday. Would think the Burgh is about half that from MI. But I should probably set expectations with myself of next weekend but you know I will be hitting the dealers lot this Saturday and Sunday just in case that truck comes early. ;o). I hope Ben does not get hurt tonight watching from the sideline. Good luck with the build!
Not the iconic silver, Considering my last two vehicles I had were Black, and "anvil" i went with the Rapid red. I am originally from Michigan (GO LIONS BABY!) I occasionally travel home, its like 3 half hours from burgh to south east Mi, from my home another 45 min to ann arbor. I'm glad you hope Ben doesn't get hurt, i've lived here for 7 years and with this passed two, the black and gold should have gotten a new QB this year imo.
Sponsored