First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure the significance, but the date on the bottom of my window sticker changed today, and my understanding is it does that once something about the build changes. So maybe it's been released from QC and can get on the truck
Mine updated to 8/11/21 as well..
Sponsored

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has also updated to 8/11. We must consult the Bronco ouija board for answers.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure the significance, but the date on the bottom of my window sticker changed today, and my understanding is it does that once something about the build changes. So maybe it's been released from QC and can get on the truck
One could speculate this all day... One site I'm 8/2 date and another I'm a 8/08. I looked yesterday I was 8/10 and I looked just now and I'm 8/08.. For anyone who is interested I called ford direct. Idk if some people lie on the form but I never can get any information out of them other than oh you're in production. Some folks get way more🤷‍♂️

DaveandRuth

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2nd day res, 8/03 blend, 8/04 built BD softie. Palsapp has had pending since I got the build notification. I went to the dealer today and they confirmed it is at the ramp at the Jacksonville FL railyard which is 110 miles from here, however Ford still says delivery between 6 and 12 Sept! Gotta figure something better out lol

TroutBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe the window stickers get updated weekly, I don't think it necessarily means anything changed.

Sponsored

ChrisRain

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco, 1969 Bronco, 2018 F-150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/03/2021 blend date. 6G tracker shows 08/03 build date, window sticker update on 8/05 not sure what changed. I know it went to bodyshop for paint protection film on 8/8/2021, then window sticker updated again today 8/11/2021, not sure why unless because it is back from bodyshop. Hoping for a Built notification soon. 2 Door Badlands, Rapid Red, 2.3, 7sp MT, Lux, 285 mud terrain and the bead lock capable wheels.

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wi-Fi hotspot eligibility just got added for me - got back from paint protection on the 6th. Maybe hotspot got added as they moved it into MIC purgatory?

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I assume For those who are a MIC (sorry) unless otherwise noted in the cryptic mail which will leave more questions than answers I don't think the soft tops should be affected?
Who knows? I mean what are they going to do with all those cars they've built? Just crush 'em? I understand not making anymore, but what about everyone who's got a car sitting on the lot?

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who knows? I mean what are they going to do with all those cars they've built? Just crush 'em? I understand not making anymore, but what about everyone who's got a car sitting on the lot?
My thoughts exactly, I just posted on that thread they should send what they got and drop ship a new top. If it's delam and "honeycomb" cool ship it, if it's leaking that's a whole other issue. They're gonna have more issues with all of them sitting outside unchecked and maintained.

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i'm just baffled my badlands soft top hasn't shipped, i can't imagine what is holding it up

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty sure that I am in MIC jail... and I am not happy about that being the case after I have already made my second payment on a vehicle that should be on its way to me.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bummed about Premierdrum's news. Hoping you MIC toppers get satisfactory resolution. Hoping it doesn't affect us softies. I switched in advance of the pending debacle, partly because I was originally Mod top. Partly because of witnessing my own work related manufacturing issues. No two ways about it, this sucks.
Sponsored