Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hmmmm, date on the bottom of my window sticker just changed to 8/11

Blend date was 8/5. Been "in production" ever since. Modules are loaded, sync is updated. Mine is supposed to go rail, so pals can't help me.

Did we find a correlation with the date change on the window sticker? Or is that a nothing burger?

BD, 2.7, soft top
Sponsored

LAbronco

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Ford Mustang, Bronco Base 4 Door VB
Your Bronco Model
Base

Blend date was 8/5. Been "in production" ever since. Modules are loaded, sync is updated. Mine is supposed to go rail, so pals can't help me.

Did we find a correlation with the date change on the window sticker? Or is that a nothing burger?

BD, 2.7, soft top
At least one person got a build email the night after their date changed. So there is hope....

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a blend date of 8/5 and the modules were loaded on 8/6. The current status is "In Production" with no other updates on the various trackers. My build spec is 4Dr Badlands, Lux, Sasquatch, 2.7L, Soft Top. I'm hoping that I receive the 'Built' email soon or get some sort of an update from Ford regarding potential contraint/s that has put me in QC hold.
I'm a similar build. Soft, 2.7, SAS blend was 8/6 but my modules didn't pop until Monday. Hoping to get some type of movement by the time the weekend starts, if not by next week.

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a very similar build wi

BD, 2.7, soft top
I have a very similar build. with an 8/4 blend. Got my shipped email two days ago. The date on the bottom changed a day prior to me getting updates on the built email that i got.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I have a very similar build. with an 8/4 blend. Got my shipped email two days ago. The date on the bottom changed a day prior to me getting updates on the built email that i got.
Interesting, what time did you receive that email?

Sponsored

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting, what time did you receive that email?
The past emails i got from ford typically happen around 10am and like after 8pm est. I also found that the bottom date is unreliable yesterday i noticed i was 8/8 then later i was 8/10. i didnt check yesterday but just now i noticed my ford dashboard says wifi eligible now, but my sync disappeared.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The past emails i got from ford typically happen around 10am and like after 8pm est. I also found that the bottom date is unreliable yesterday i noticed i was 8/8 then later i was 8/10. i didnt check yesterday but just now i noticed my ford dashboard says wifi eligible now, but my sync disappeared.
Yeah, I can't seem to find much consistency in a lot of these numbers and what they indicate/relate to, seems to be all over the place. There probably is some method to the madness but I doubt any of us will figure it out before actually getting a 'built' email.

Oh well, It will be on it's way soon enough, I'm sure.

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The date on my window sticker just changed to 8/12/2021. My blend date was 8/5 and my modules loaded and Sync updated on 8/6. Fingers crossed that this may lead to a built email tomorrow.

TroutBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For what its worth, i just spoke to Ford's customer service and they said I can switch my MIC order to a soft top and ford will ship the vehicle. Im a 4dr BD with MIC, blend date of 8/6...so mine is likely built and sitting in the MAP lot. They said to call your dealer and they can update the order.
The date on my window sticker just changed to 8/12/2021. My blend date was 8/5 and my modules loaded and Sync updated on 8/6. Fingers crossed that this may lead to a built email tomorrow.
I believe the stickers get updated weekly. I don't think it necessarily means anything unfortunately. Mine gets updated every week.

TroutBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For what its worth, i just spoke to Ford's customer service and they said I can switch my MIC order to a soft top and ford will ship the vehicle. Im a 4dr BD with MIC, blend date of 8/6...so mine is likely built and sitting in the MAP lot. They said to call your dealer and they can update the order.
I wish that were true. Apparently they asked Esteban that very question on the livestream and he said it’s not an option.

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a similar build. Soft, 2.7, SAS blend was 8/6 but my modules didn't pop until Monday. Hoping to get some type of movement by the time the weekend starts, if not by next week.
Same here. Fingers crossed for a built email tomorrow!!

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wish that were true. Apparently they asked Esteban that very question on the livestream and he said it’s not an option.
When i spoke with Ford customer service they seemed somewhat hesitant on the answer, so I repeatedly asked them to confirm that that was indeed an option and they confirmed. I spoke with my dealer and asked them to look into it and i havent heard back, so at this point i dont know what to believe. Fingers crossed but after reading otherwise all over this forum, i dont have faith that it'll happen.

LAbronco

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Ford Mustang, Bronco Base 4 Door VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
The date at the bottom of my sticker has been 8/5 till a few minutes ago. It’s 8/12 now. Maybe my build email is coming. 🙏

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just woke up from a Japanese food coma at 3am and checked my Ford.com account, It's now displaying my actual build at the top instead of the word 'Bronco' in bold font. That's a good sign, surely, lmao.