Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

they moved my delivery AGAIN!! :mad:

Welcome!
Your 2021 Bronco Outer Banks is estimated to be delivered between 9/5/2021 & 9/11/2021.
yikes. my boss at work got a lemon f150. Went to get it repaired during pandemic high ford could not give him a time it would be fixed. So the dealer said to build whatever he wanted and they ordered a fully loaded f150...... Annnddd Chip issue hit.. His truck has been pushed back like 8 times. waiting for a chip. Id say this is the case with you but i saw earlier you have a rail delivery.

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I know my build is a Dirt Mountain special, but now my window sticker is not longer populating (all I get is the generic image below). I had a sticker before, and I still see modules populated on that link and "built" on the pizza tracker and that API. Not sure who else is having "backtracking" on any of their status markers or how this fits into the big picture.

Relevant info in my sig.

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread Stickergone

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I know my build is a Dirt Mountain special, but now my window sticker is not longer populating (all I get is the generic image below). I had a sticker before, and I still see modules populated on that link and "built" on the pizza tracker and that API. Not sure who else is having "backtracking" on any of their status markers or how this fits into the big picture.

Relevant info in my sig.

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread Stickergone
Yeah i think the VIN tracker on this site is returning the above. The VIN tracker from the Ford site calls out to the right URL using a ?token= instead of ?vin= (it's entirely possible they may have changed it to prevent people from looking up windows stickers using VINs - or it's just broken...)

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A bit annoyed that people in the 8/30 build thread are getting built/shipped emails and nobody here is. I probably sound spoiled but I'm really starting to get annoyed for the first time in the whole year-long process. What is the hold up?

Sponsored

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah i think the VIN tracker on this site is returning the above. The VIN tracker from the Ford site calls out to the right URL using a ?token= instead of ?vin= (it's entirely possible they may have changed it to prevent people from looking up windows stickers using VINs - or it's just broken...)
Thanks for the heads up on the ?vin= versus ?token= on the url. I'd bookmarked the Ford url and just refreshed it occasionally; that's where the image came from. I subbed in "token" and got this:

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread StickerExpired

Different message, and not sure where to "get" a new version, since my dealer isn't where I got mine in the first place. (I give them more information than they give me.)

I really don't want to start asking questions...

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the heads up on the ?vin= versus ?token= on the url. I'd bookmarked the Ford url and just refreshed it occasionally; that's where the image came from. I subbed in "token" and got this:

Different message, and not sure where to "get" a new version, since my dealer isn't where I got mine in the first place. (I give them more information than they give me.)

They only way I've been able to get the token is to go through the actual ford.com tracker, linked from the button in my status email from Ford.

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They only way I've been able to get the token is to go through the actual ford.com tracker, linked from the button in my status email from Ford.
Thanks; a cache issue tripped me up and I can get to it. Looks like I've gotten it straightened out now. Funny how I'm looking for any little change, even though I know (rationally) there won't be any change for me for at least another month.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I guess that your Bronco is expired.... ;)

Your dealer should be able to pull it up in PTS, ask them to send you a copy.

Sponsored

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah those mics in 8/2 should be getting shipped dates!?

jaknuts

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A bit annoyed that people in the 8/30 build thread are getting built/shipped emails and nobody here is. I probably sound spoiled but I'm really starting to get annoyed for the first time in the whole year-long process. What is the hold up?
Ford told me mine has been built since 8/3 and just sitting in transit waiting to be delivered and here we are at 9/7 with nothing updated on my tracker.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford told me mine has been built since 8/3 and just sitting in transit waiting to be delivered and here we are at 9/7 with nothing updated on my tracker.
This☝. And later build dates shipping and/or delivering already. Something is fishy.

zigtig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Wrangler, 2021 Telluride, 2014 Slim, 2019 Rzr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Given that we're in the build week we're in, I'm guessing sometime in late October for the first ship dates we see. Any other ideas? I'm just guessing on this but taking into consideration the tops are just becoming available and with how far down on the list we are from others that had build dates at the end of June, we may be a while. Also, sprinkle in a lot of tops going to those who have already taken delivery and should be in no rush to get their new top, this is going to drag out.

ghbronco71

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. You’re not the only one. Mine’s been built since 8/16 with no updates. Dealer says it’s just sitting there ready to be delivered. But people in the 8/30 thread are getting built and shipped emails? Mine is built and I didn’t even get a built email? Did mine fall in a crack somewhere in Michigan? I check my email daily for my shipped email and nothing ever comes. Hell, where is my built email? Someone tell me again why we have time stamps? This feels like a slap in the face with no communication on why my SOFT TOP is not being delivered. This is torturous the way this is being handled. Did my vehicle get confused with a MIC? Am I now on dirt mountain for some reason?
Sponsored