Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks amazing!

side topic: anyone else developing a real fear of last minute ADM the longer this takes?
Not me, I have a signed document for MSRP, plus required fees. Nothing else.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer called me at 9:15 last night to let me know i should get delivered to the dealer this morning. Hoping to pick it up this afternoon but then headed out of town for a work trip. Anybody up for babysitting?
Awesome! mine is in Chicago so I'm not far behind you. Did you talk with Groove about pricing? They told me MSRP..

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! mine is in Chicago so I'm not far behind you. Did you talk with Groove about pricing? They told me MSRP..
I went to the dealer a few times to try to get something in writing with them but they were insistent they were MSRP and that wasnt necessary. I'm really hoping that they dont add ADM and will let you know what happens. I don't think they are going to mark it up but crazier things have happened

JoshM

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 DeLorean DMC-12, 2008 Challenger SRT8
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a signed Purchase Order from Groove at MSRP - picked it up last Friday. They've been upfront and honest. Just need the Bronco to show up now!

Sponsored

JoshM

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 DeLorean DMC-12, 2008 Challenger SRT8
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer called me at 9:15 last night to let me know i should get delivered to the dealer this morning. Hoping to pick it up this afternoon but then headed out of town for a work trip. Anybody up for babysitting?
Thanks for the update! I reached out to Adam @ Groove to check on the status of mine this morning - but since I didn't get that call, I'm thinking my Bronco must really still be stuck in Wellington, KS on a broken railcar.

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer says my truck is still in Chicago — the same place it's been for nearly two weeks. He says it's likely the tracker isn't updating and it's closer than that, but he has no way to verify.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine showed up! Week and a half before estimated in wa. On my wedding day no less... while I'm in mexico.... I can't wait to get home now!
Bl,squatch,lux,tow,w/soft

Resized_20210922_065645.jpeg

Resized_20210922_070014.jpeg

Resized_20210922_065958.jpeg
I'm twinning! Love that look.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to the dealer a few times to try to get something in writing with them but they were insistent they were MSRP and that wasnt necessary. I'm really hoping that they dont add ADM and will let you know what happens. I don't think they are going to mark it up but crazier things have happened
I'm in a similar position, all this sage advice was nowhere to be found prior to joining this forum long after my order was put in. I've never had this problem with other vehicles I've purchased, all under MSRP. I've got it in writing from the fleet manager that my vehicle will be at MSRP and ADM is only being applied to units that folks back out on. I already sold my VW, got a fair price, and am ready to go here. If the worst happens I am not entirely certain what I'll do. If there is room left in the value afterwards, I would consider buying anyway just to flip it, but thats definitely not what I want to do.

Sponsored