Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked mine up yesterday from Angela Krause Ford in GA. I too was a little worried about ADM based on some other posts. However, they were true to their word and the price was to the penny what we discussed 7 months ago. MSRP + $899 doc fee. No monkey business. They told me they've delivered 12 Broncos up until yesterday when they got 5 delivered. 3 Outer Banks reservations holders cancelled once they arrived. The first one went for $95K, the other 2 sold for $89K. If walk-in customers are willing to pay for unreserved units, I would do the same thing!
somebody paid 95k for an OB? Bwahaha! Ok, well done dealer, milk the morons while they're giving. I have zero problem with that, somebody dumb enough to spend that or rich enough they don't care, somebody should harvest that money and put it to better use.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kind of lost track of my rail car. CSX says it is in Wyoming and headed north. UP says TTGX851392 is not in their registry. WTF. Need some help here, not happy about this thing roaming the west and not coming to my dealership for delivery. :unsure:

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cryztus

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to let people know my truck has been at the dealership for 2 days and the pizza tracker never updated. Neither did palsapp.
Sounds like neither did your dealer...

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the email from Ford to expect the Bronco at the dealership between October 5, 2021 and October 11, 2021. No change on the pizza tracker. Getting there!!!

Attac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kind of lost track of my rail car. CSX says it is in Wyoming and headed north. UP says TTGX851392 is not in their registry. WTF. Need some help here, not happy about this thing roaming the west and not coming to my dealership for delivery. :unsure:
Well it is a bronco. It wants to run free in the Wild West .
Hope it shows up soon

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go go go! That train is almost in California! I'm assuming its headed to Riverside, stopping for a day or two, then onto San Diego

Sponsored

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Audi Allroad, Bronco-II (past)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First day after I picked it up on Monday night that's not raining and actual sunshine! I took a late morning work@home break and had to drive the new rig with top partial down!

The first passenger with the top down was furry Winston and he loved it!

PXL_20210924_145053528.jpg

PXL_20210924_145106723.jpg

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to let people know my truck has been at the dealership for 2 days and the pizza tracker never updated. Neither did palsapp.
I picked mine up on Tuesday and the pizza tracker still doesn't show delivered.
First day after I picked it up on Monday night that's not raining and actual sunshine! I took a late morning work@home break and had to drive the new rig with top partial down!

The first passenger with the top down was furry Winston and he loved it!

Ford Bronco đź›  8/30 Build Week Group PXL_20210924_145106723

Ford Bronco đź›  8/30 Build Week Group PXL_20210924_145106723
Looks great! I have the same orange shackles on mine. đź‘Ť

Salicrupa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
finally got the “shipped” email today. It still says it’s going to take 20 days to get to SoCal. Anyone else had a shipping experience to SoCal that can give a true estimate?

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

finally got the “shipped” email today. It still says it’s going to take 20 days to get to SoCal. Anyone else had a shipping experience to SoCal that can give a true estimate?
Lucky lucky! I was given 45 days, could simply be because I got allocated into a shipment with some Rangers and other vehicles with a few other stops. Mine shipped via CSX on 9/8 from Detroit to East Chicago, and sat around there for a few days leaving on 9/11 on a BNSF train. From there onto the Kansas City area where I'm pretty sure they loaded some F-150s onto the train as well. The last extended stop was in Albuqurque day before yesterday, and It's almost to California as of this morning so I don't know if my details. BNSF has a big auto depot in San Bernandino I expect the train to stop at for at least a day or two, which I think is where you would unload for a convoy up to you. My car is headed all the way to the San Diego port in National City.

Be prepared to sit in limbo in East Chicago :) If your dealer can give you the car number, you can call the CSX voice prompts and ask for a location, but the CSX system loses sight of the container for a while in East Chicago, and will see updates again when on BNSF.

Braiedy2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Preordered the 6G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the email from Ford to expect the Bronco at the dealership between October 5, 2021 and October 11, 2021. No change on the pizza tracker. Getting there!!!
finally some shipping to MN. I hope mine is on the train with yours. no updates on my end, ordered mine through Cornerstone of Elk River.
Sponsored