First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
finally some shipping to MN. I hope mine is on the train with yours. no updates on my end, ordered mine through Cornerstone of Elk River.
I left a VM with my dealer in North Branch hours ago, awaiting a call back to get some more specifics.
Sponsored

Salicrupa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lucky lucky! I was given 45 days, could simply be because I got allocated into a shipment with some Rangers and other vehicles with a few other stops. Mine shipped via CSX on 9/8 from Detroit to East Chicago, and sat around there for a few days leaving on 9/11 on a BNSF train. From there onto the Kansas City area where I'm pretty sure they loaded some F-150s onto the train as well. The last extended stop was in Albuqurque day before yesterday, and It's almost to California as of this morning so I don't know if my details. BNSF has a big auto depot in San Bernandino I expect the train to stop at for at least a day or two, which I think is where you would unload for a convoy up to you. My car is headed all the way to the San Diego port in National City.

Be prepared to sit in limbo in East Chicago :) If your dealer can give you the car number, you can call the CSX voice prompts and ask for a location, but the CSX system loses sight of the container for a while in East Chicago, and will see updates again when on BNSF.
Thank you for the insight! I live in Pasadena, about 40 miles from the BNSF Depot !

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the insight! I live in Pasadena, about 40 miles from the BNSF Depot !
If you want to obsess, here's the process:

Ask your dealer for your rail car number it'll likely be BSNF######
Call CSX @ (877) 744-7279
Option 2
Option 1
Option 3
Say “location”
Pause just a second, their voice recognition sucks, then Give the car letters like BNSF
Give the car numbers ######
Say "Done"

JoshM

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 DeLorean DMC-12, 2008 Challenger SRT8
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine hit the Big Lift rail facility south of Denver this morning! From there it should just be a short truck ride up to my dealer - hoping for a Saturday morning delivery!

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

finally got the “shipped” email today. It still says it’s going to take 20 days to get to SoCal. Anyone else had a shipping experience to SoCal that can give a true estimate?
I’m not much help here. I’d just like to have a shipping experience just to know what it feels like.

Sponsored

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go go go! That train is almost in California! I'm assuming its headed to Riverside, stopping for a day or two, then onto San Diego
Hopefully they've got a Rapid Red Badlands to drop of in San Bernardino
finally got the “shipped” email today. It still says it’s going to take 20 days to get to SoCal. Anyone else had a shipping experience to SoCal that can give a true estimate?
My "shipped" email came on the 10th and the transit time was estimated by Ford as 18 days to Buena Park, CA. My delivery window is still showing as 9/26 - 10/2 and based on the updates from @JediMcMuffin there are some Bronco railcars hitting San Bernardino soon. I have no idea what specific railcar mine is on because my dealer didn't have or wouldn't share the info with me. Hopefully I get that magical phone call sometime over the next week, and I'm sure I'll post an update at that time.

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pardon my stupidity here but the Dora can be found where? I know I’m going to mention it and they are going to say “ what’s DORA and where can we find it?” Dora the explorer is the only thing I know.
No worries. Your DORA is the dealer order for your car. When you order your Bronco from the dealer and they place that order with Ford, they will get a DORA sheet with what you order specifically for your Bronco. Your dealer (if cool or a good dealer) should have sent you a copy to show they placed the order. When your Bronco is built and shipped, your DORA will update with what railcar # it is in. Your dealer has access to the DORA since they filled it out. Just ask for your railcar # off your DORA. It shouldn't be an issue. 👍

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pardon my stupidity here but the Dora can be found where? I know I’m going to mention it and they are going to say “ what’s DORA and where can we find it?” Dora the explorer is the only thing I know.
On a side note, I have had to school my dealer on a couple things. But we as Bronco reservation holders have been asking more of our dealers than they are used to on a normal reserved car. So a lot of the things we ask of them, they may never have encountered. But, because of this forum I have way more knowledge than I did before. I reserved on day one in July. Ordered in January. I had 6 months of help from the guys on this forum. I knew to get my deal in writing and what dealerships to stay away from. Hell, this forum drops more updates and news long before it goes public. But that's what it's for. So we can help each other through this process that we are all wrapped up in together. I didn't know what a DORA was before ordering my Bronco. Never even heard of checking to see if your modules populated to know if your car was built! I learned it all from here. So don't hesitate to ask questions...
Unless it's a stupid one, then you should keep that shit to yourself. Just kidding.😂

Bwaggs83

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine hit the Big Lift rail facility south of Denver this morning! From there it should just be a short truck ride up to my dealer - hoping for a Saturday morning delivery!
🤔 when was your original estimated delivery date off of the pizza tracker and email?

Sponsored

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Audi Allroad, Bronco-II (past)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked mine up on Tuesday and the pizza tracker still doesn't show delivered.

Looks great! I have the same orange shackles on mine. 👍
GA makes good products and these can probably tug a redwood tree or two :)

jimeb

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Discovery 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco has been off the rail car and sitting at the Omaha BNSF rail yard since Sept 16, delivery date to dealer keeps getting pushed out. Disappointing and somewhat concerning.

TXBronco01

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco has been off the rail car and sitting at the Omaha BNSF rail yard since Sept 16, delivery date to dealer keeps getting pushed out. Disappointing and somewhat concerning.
Right there with you. Been off the train since the 16th waiting on truck transport in Ft. Worth, TX. Frustrating...

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully they've got a Rapid Red Badlands to drop of in San Bernardino

My "shipped" email came on the 10th and the transit time was estimated by Ford as 18 days to Buena Park, CA. My delivery window is still showing as 9/26 - 10/2 and based on the updates from @JediMcMuffin there are some Bronco railcars hitting San Bernardino soon. I have no idea what specific railcar mine is on because my dealer didn't have or wouldn't share the info with me. Hopefully I get that magical phone call sometime over the next week, and I'm sure I'll post an update at that time.
As of 226P it's in Barstow!
Sponsored