First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Defender / 1985 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone in this build week get the email with a picture of their bronco on the production line? Would be cool to have, but figured we might have been too early to get them since I haven't gotten one. Mine was built on 9/2 (Blend date).
I got an email stating - "Sorry we didn't get a photo of yours" :-(
Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I deleted mine because I thought it was a phishing scheme and now I can't get it. Come on @FordMotorCompany.

blogue

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still in the same boat. I would have never switched to a soft top if I would have known I wouldn't get it until 22 anyway. I only switched because I was told that was the only way I would get it in 21. Thanks @Ford Motor Company
I feel the exact same way. The idea of taking delivery of my 2021 after the 2022's have already started delivering is pretty frustrating.

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel the exact same way. The idea of taking delivery of my 2021 after the 2022's have already started delivering is pretty frustrating.
Yeah I really feel like additional compensation is due for this. They can throw in a hardtop once they figure out how to actually make them.

Sponsored

blogue

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I really feel like additional compensation is due for this. They can throw in a hardtop once they figure out how to actually make them.
At this point I think I'm actually going to place an order for my next one. Sounds like it would be a 2023 or 2024 at this point and I'll be ready to trade this in by then. LOL

Sasquatchers

Big Bend
First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
8/31 blend date and still waiting. Modules on, dealer sees "produced" but beyond that no one can tell me anything. Soft top so that's not the issue. And now I just got back from the Moab Off-Roadeo. Makes me even more anxious and excited. But this waiting is f-ing painful. At this point I may end up calling it Christmas present to myself.

Sorry - just had to vent.
Another 8/31 soft top (BD Mid Sas 2.7 Tow). Modules on, and “produced” is the best update I’ve gotten also. Lack of communication is disappointing.

Atcoop

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So many near identical builds to mine here already taking delivery. At least congrats to you guys! I’ve had crickets.

7/26 -> 8/16 -> 8/30. 2.7 4dblsasmictowhi
09/08 blend
Ford tracker says in production on 9/13. Estimated delivery still shows 9/24.

Dealer status still shows "produced" and he confirmed the expired eta from back in September with a "pending update" disposition tag.

palsapp shows pending and has for weeks.

All accounts suggest it’s still waiting on a MIC top which seems crazy at this point with 22’s already being scheduled. Seeing the identical builds has hopes high.
I am exactly where you are. 9/8 blend 9/13 produced ( according to dealer) badlands 4dr, MIC, Lux, SaS, towing ... all the trigger words for delay. Have you gotten any good information? Because I have gotten crickets.

Favorite

Badlands
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Porsche 911S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am exactly where you are. 9/8 blend 9/13 produced ( according to dealer) badlands 4dr, MIC, Lux, SaS, towing ... all the trigger words for delay. Have you gotten any good information? Because I have gotten crickets.
In a shocking and unexpected turn of events I got the built email 20min ago. Estimated delivery is Nov 20-26 but have a hard time believing they’re going to overnight the thing to VA. Either way it’s progress!
Ford Bronco đź›  8/30 Build Week Group 994835E4-9853-494F-88AE-68F43153E1EB

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I finally got my Bronco on 11/01. Well worth the wait! Was built 9/12 and took a bit to get home. Don’t believe the pizza tracker or PALS app. Both still show pending.

Did you get two units? Or how did you get roof rails with a softtop?

Sponsored

Sasquatchers

Big Bend
First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In a shocking and unexpected turn of events I got the built email 20min ago. Estimated delivery is Nov 20-26 but have a hard time believing they’re going to overnight the thing to VA. Either way it’s progress!
Congrats! My dealer actually got an update from FordMoCo yesterday about my 8/31 Softop Black Diamond — “it’s being held for undisclosed quality control, along with some other units” Not shocking nor inspiring but at least they finally replied to the dealership.

Sasquatchers

Big Bend
First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats! My dealer actually got an update from FordMoCo yesterday about my 8/31 Softop Black Diamond — “it’s being held for undisclosed quality control, along with some other units” Not shocking nor inspiring but at least they finally replied to the dealership.
Not 5 minutes after posting this, I got my own surprise email this morning— I’m in California so I doubt the car will arrive that quickly but I’m still celebrating the end of 80 days of “production”.
Ford Bronco đź›  8/30 Build Week Group 1925C073-6E8E-4EE0-AD9F-0CB86D648B6D

Atcoop

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco đź›  8/30 Build Week Group 1925C073-6E8E-4EE0-AD9F-0CB86D648B6D
I got both emails as well the last two days. Friday it was built, today it was shipped. However it says estimated delivery 12/24 to San Diego.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey SD folks, Just traced my railcar again and the status did change and now returns “empty, placed at customer location national city”
What was the status after that? Mine is saying that but Richmond as of this morning.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called CSX tracking, a new phrase was used by the automated response system, it was "placed at customer location". Does anybody know what this may indicate? Would CSX refer to Ford as "customer"? I hope CSX is stating the vehicle is off the railcar and has been placed at a location to be picked up by a carrier truck. If that is correct, it took them only one day from railcar arrival to unload.
Did you find out what "placed at customer location" meant?
Sponsored