Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It makes sense that they do similar builds at the same time. If they prep the line for the same thing, makes it easier on the workers.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Badlands is by far the most popular trim, but I see a ton of OBX everywhere, especially on youtube. Maybe it is just me because that was my top 2... :)

Attac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I am waiting for my build to arrive but my dealership got 35 of us together and we all went to Texas bronco off rodeo. I thought it would be good to go to learn about all the buttons that we have to push. OMG. If you have one coming you have to go do this. You don’t realize how good the controls are. We were going up red trails and were told to not lock diffs unless we needed it. I locked twice. Front only one of the times. You can’t read about the things this thing can do and fully appreciate it. I say this as someone who has raced track, enduro and mud bogs most of my life. I climbed a 5’ vertical rock face with a factory vehicle with the air conditioner on. 😊. Trail assist is the bomb also.
go do this.
chuck.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I am waiting for my build to arrive but my dealership got 35 of us together and we all went to Texas bronco off rodeo. I thought it would be good to go to learn about all the buttons that we have to push. OMG. If you have one coming you have to go do this. You don’t realize how good the controls are. We were going up red trails and were told to not lock diffs unless we needed it. I locked twice. Front only one of the times. You can’t read about the things this thing can do and fully appreciate it. I say this as someone who has raced track, enduro and mud bogs most of my life. I climbed a 5’ vertical rock face with a factory vehicle with the air conditioner on. 😊. Trail assist is the bomb also.
go do this.
chuck.
If I hadn't just gone in August, I would have gone again. I think it is neat that they put that trip together. Glad you had a good time. Rocks are definitely impressive for us FL flat landers. :)

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My buddy made a call :) IHB handoff to BNSF is tomorrow morning at 0300. I think I'll ring BSNF for an update on Friday.
Is there a way to track rail cars on BNSF with out calling them directly? I can find information to track rail cars on CSX (and IHB, thanks to one of your earlier posts), but don't see any automated phone numbers or online tools on BNSF.

My Bronco has been hanging out at IHB railyard in Gibson since Saturday. I am ready for an update that it has moved on to BNSF!

Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

go do this.
chuck.
Im going out to MOAB on Oct 9th. Can't wait!

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands is by far the most popular trim, but I see a ton of OBX everywhere, especially on youtube. Maybe it is just me because that was my top 2... :)
Most popular on this forum for sure, but I’m curious if it will be in the future once production shifts away from special order. For a parallel, I feel like I see more Wrangler Saharas than Rubicons.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a way to track rail cars on BNSF with out calling them directly? I can find information to track rail cars on CSX (and IHB, thanks to one of your earlier posts), but don't see any automated phone numbers or online tools on BNSF.

My Bronco has been hanging out at IHB railyard in Gibson since Saturday. I am ready for an update that it has moved on to BNSF!
Mine has been there since yesterday. My buddy at CSX basically said “IHB sucks, all the other railroads hate them, it probably won’t be more then a few days though”. He’s gonna call and pester them for me tomorrow.

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There’s hope out there for those without updates!

Just got my shipped email just now.

Bronco6g tracker showed my order status in transit on Friday 9/10.

My pizza tracker updated to shipped on Sunday morning 9/12.

My dealer sent me a photo that my Bronco arrived Monday 9/13.

Of course today 9/15 I get my shipped email.

My Palsapp to this day still says null/pending.

The trackers aren’t completely accurate. If you haven’t heard much I recommend giving your salesman a call if you haven’t done so already. Mine was pretty close to accurate what he told me when it would arrive.

Just waiting for some DIO accessories to be installed to pick mine up.

Last edited:

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^The pizza tracker has been saying my Bronco is going to ship in one day for three straight days now. Lol. Hopefully it has shipped already and I will be in for a nice surprise.

Sponsored

Warneke

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delivered.

Woke yesterday to find the pizza tracker status changed to reflect delivery complete. Pizza tracker had estimated 14 days for delivery and it nailed it. We contacted dealer when they opened and were told it would be ready around by 4:00pm. Left the dealership a little after 5:00. No additional mark-up by the dealer.

Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7L, Lux, Tow Package, Soft Top, Cactus Gray.

Flybriz

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got something fun and new to gripe about... My Bronco is "stuck" on a rail car in Illinois - it was heading to Tulsa, OK. I got the shipped notification on 9/6, and received my rail car number from the dealer yesterday. The CSX phone tracker system says something to the effect of "the car was bad ordered - there is no ETA" and I found this description on the CSX website: "When a car inspector finds a defective car, he tacks a small card labeled "bad order" in bold lettering on or near the door of the car. That car may not be moved from the terminal where the inspection occurred until the necessary repairs are made."

I'm assuming they mean the rail car is defective, and not one of the automobiles on the car. Anyone else run into this? I'm assuming that there are multiple Broncos, maybe even Rangers too on this particular rail car, so where are my brothers and sisters that have their Broncos stuck on a bum carriage?!? ;)

Edit: PS, this particular rail car is TTGX995015 and it's current location is "Yard Center Illinois" if I'm hearing the text-to-speech correctly.
For anyone that might also have a Bronco on rail car TTGX995015, I called CSX again and the car has been repaired and released!

Flybriz

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Delivered.

Woke yesterday to find the pizza tracker status changed to reflect delivery complete. Pizza tracker had estimated 14 days for delivery and it nailed it. We contacted dealer when they opened and were told it would be ready around by 4:00pm. Left the dealership a little after 5:00. No additional mark-up by the dealer.

Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7L, Lux, Tow Package, Soft Top, Cactus Gray.
Wahoo, congrats!!!

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 4D Outerbanks was delivered this am at the Dealer here in NY. Was saying Oct 5 est on shipment email but here it is Sept 14 less than 2 weeks after it was built. Needless to say Im going to go check it out ASAP and pick it up
Why mine did not get on that truck since you can't get to NY from MI without going through PA.....

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was delivered yesterday around 2, and the pizza tracker didn’t update until today. Convoy tracker was accurate though.

6461840C-A5D3-4DA6-B7C8-4F66EA99FF00.png
Sponsored