Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Half of us with 8/30 or 8/31 haven't been built and almost everyone on 9/1 - 9/3 has.
Sponsored

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Half of us with 8/30 or 8/31 haven't been built and almost everyone on 9/1 - 9/3 has.
My built 9/2 just updated! Headed to CA in 2 weeks. These emails clearly do not go out in a timely fashion! Ive seen others with a early October delivery date out West having been built just after me. This has probably been on the train for a week.

Screenshot_20210910-063303_Gmail.jpg

crhismac

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
8/31 blend date still "in production" in the pizza tracker.
Will be convoy to northern Virginia. Null on the convoy website.

I've waited this long, I can wait longer! ...but not much longer.

4dr Outer Banks Black
Lux

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My tracker still
8/31 blend date still "in production" in the pizza tracker.
Will be convoy to northern Virginia. Null on the convoy website.

I've waited this long, I can wait longer! ...but not much longer.

4dr Outer Banks Black
Lux
My tracker still shows In Production even though I got the built & shipped email this a.m. Yours is probably on its way. These notifications clearly arent working properly.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, an other morning with no news, still "in production 8/31" on the pizza tracker, I guess they parked it somewhere and forgot about it. I'm just gonna stop checking, dealer can't tell more than "produced" either.
By now there's really no chance it'll get to me before the 22nd when my son is off to college, so it doesn't really matter anymore. Just frustrating to not know what's going on, if it's a quality issue and fix I'm all happy they caught it, but would be nice to know. Others with later blend dates are shipping to CA, so I can't quite see this as a logistics problem anymore either.

I'll just continue to build my shopping list of detailing things I want to get, camping gear I need, things like that.

Still odd that these e-mails go out around 3 am.

Sponsored
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tahoe LTZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got word this morning my Bronco has shipped to Austin! Estimated delivery September 17th-23rd.

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Official shipped email at 1:43am PST to socal received.
My "shipped" email came in a minute after yours this morning. We must be trainpooling to SoCal. 👍

My eta is showing 9/26 - 10/2 which seems aggressive to So Cal. The 18 days transit time from Michigan to California is light. A more realistic transit time would be be 30 days given the current environment. Hopefully I can get some tracking details and a railcar from Ken Grody once this starts moving west.

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group 1631288761813

Last edited:

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting to get shipped via Convoy 2 states away. My dealer is 90 min away so I was hoping to get it this weekend, if it ships next week I'll have to arrange to take time off work. No way I can wait another week to drive to get it.
I DM'd Ford on Twitter asking for more information and outlining what the tracking info is showing. They have responded, but have advised me twice that my dealer will have the most up-to-date info. My latest message: "So just to confirm - getting info directly from the department at MAP that coordinates convoy shipping logistics is not an option?" I'll post their response if I receive one.

Sponsored

Kjhaus

Badlands
First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long time lurker, first time poster. Noticed that many of the Colorado folks here haven't received any shipping info yet - wanted to provide my info just in case some of those that appear stuck "in production" happen to be on the same train as mine.

In Production (Blend Date) - 9/2
Modules 9/3 (Morning)
Built Email - 9/4
Shipped Email - 9/5
Estimated Delivery 9/22 - 9/28

Coming to Colorado (south Denver area) - Groove Ford on Arapahoe

I called CSX this morning with my rail car number (TTGX974311) - looks like it's currently in Chicago.

I was at the dealer last night having my trade-in valuation. They had two Broncos - a red one out front that looked like it had just come of the truck, and an orange Badlands on the showroom floor.
i too keep stalking groove…you are way ahead of me though.
Stuck in production 😩
Blend date 8/30
Modules (how do I find this date)
No build, no ship nada nada
Hoping that it is coming on train with yours. Or I’m going to take the prince’s bronco that has been sitting there for over a month -SACRELIGIOUS!!!!!

Kjhaus

Badlands
First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah, an other morning with no news, still "in production 8/31" on the pizza tracker, I guess they parked it somewhere and forgot about it. I'm just gonna stop checking, dealer can't tell more than "produced" either.
By now there's really no chance it'll get to me before the 22nd when my son is off to college, so it doesn't really matter anymore. Just frustrating to not know what's going on, if it's a quality issue and fix I'm all happy they caught it, but would be nice to know. Others with later blend dates are shipping to CA, so I can't quite see this as a logistics problem anymore either.

I'll just continue to build my shopping list of detailing things I want to get, camping gear I need, things like that.

Still odd that these e-mails go out around 3 am.
In same exact boat…in production/Blend since 8/30 - maybe it will just show up for us!!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I DM'd Ford on Twitter asking for more information and outlining what the tracking info is showing. They have responded, but have advised me twice that my dealer will have the most up-to-date info. My latest message: "So just to confirm - getting info directly from the department at MAP that coordinates convoy shipping logistics is not an option?" I'll post their response if I receive one.
They’re getting close to the end of your delivery estimate right? Mine is 9/13-9/19. Hopefully they load us up today but I’m not gonna sweat it anymore. Just glad we’re built and ready to ship. Should only take a day once they pick them up.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I guess I am not alone. :LOL: Dang. Ford needs more choo choo trains.