Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So a little update. Apparently Ford sent a different company to pick up our Broncos from the railyard in Lawrenceville GA. And now no one knows where they are. Glorious
Will be interesting to check the mileage when you get it....
Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does this mean? Shouldn't I have a destination?

OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
WAYNE MI - PLANT-null01115953121FMEE5DP6MLA8XXXXPending

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the pizza tracker updated with built but not shipped or any estimated shipping dates at all. The palsapp still says null destination and pending for status. Much to my surprise, my awesome dealer (Two Rivers Ford) called today and let me know the squatch was in their custody and sent some pictures. Picking her up in the morning and beyond excited. Stay strong all of you 8/30 blend date folks without updates!!
NewBronco.jpg
Congratulations! I'm unbelievably jealous. I'm also with Two Rivers Ford but my Bronco is stuck "In Production" with a blend date of 09/03. Clearly something is going on as I would have thought mine would have been on the truck with yours. When was your blend date?

McLovin

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations! I'm unbelievably jealous. I'm also with Two Rivers Ford but my Bronco is stuck "In Production" with a blend date of 09/03. Clearly something is going on as I would have thought mine would have been on the truck with yours. When was your blend date?
Hang in there BadK22! My blend date was 8/30 and it was pretty much stuck in production ever since. With the exception of yesterday when the tracker showed built. I have a feeling yours will probably also just "show up."

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No destination until it is loaded on a truck is my guess - even though the freight bill surely specifies where it is to go. I am in same boat but different truck

Sponsored

McLovin

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine looks like that at this very second but was delivered to the dealer this AM....so don't put too much faith in it.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So the pizza tracker updated with built but not shipped or any estimated shipping dates at all. The palsapp still says null destination and pending for status. Much to my surprise, my awesome dealer (Two Rivers Ford) called today and let me know the squatch was in their custody and sent some pictures. Picking her up in the morning and beyond excited. Stay strong all of you 8/30 blend date folks without updates!!
NewBronco.jpg
My build. Looking good.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea the pals app website only works if Jack cooper is the transport company. Jack cooper is swearing to us that Ford had another company pick up our 2 broncos and they can't track it etc.

So one of ours has been "picked up" by this unknown company since Tuesday and mine since Wednesday. Keep in mind the yard they picked them up from is 13 miles from my dealership.

Sponsored

jimeb

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Discovery 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You do know the train went through Iowa to get to Omaha unless it went through Missouri. You could have rounded up a posse and stopped it in Creston...would make a good commercial, a herd of GOATS busting out one of their own from a stockcar...
Lol. Actually it went the St Louis, Kansas City, Omaha route, and still was pretty quick.

GeorgiaBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Bronco, 89 Grand Wagoneer, 15 Mustang GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yea the pals app website only works if Jack cooper is the transport company. Jack cooper is swearing to us that Ford had another company pick up our 2 broncos and they can't track it etc.

So one of ours has been "picked up" by this unknown company since Tuesday and mine since Wednesday. Keep in mind the yard they picked them up from is 13 miles from my dealership.
I've asked Angela Krause Ford to look into it...they keep telling 2-3 days after it gets to the rail yard is normal...I'm not an expert but 12 miles shouldn't take 3 days to deliver. CSX changed the status of the rail car this afternoon to "EMPTY"