Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! I'm unbelievably jealous. I'm also with Two Rivers Ford but my Bronco is stuck "In Production" with a blend date of 09/03. Clearly something is going on as I would have thought mine would have been on the truck with yours. When was your blend date?
I’m a 9/3 also, but in Northern California. Same story as you with no updates or status changes since Friday, September 3 when I know it was being built. I have no idea what’s going on with the vehicle and I’ll probably just get a call from the dealer saying it’s here. 1-800-Ford doesn’t know squat. My dealer who has been great, doesn’t have any updates on their end either. I guess I’ll just see it when I see it.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet. That’s exactly when mine is and I’m only one state south of you. Hey neighbor. 😁 Hopefully mine gets here around the same time.
Howdy neighbor! Do you know if your train company is Norfolk Southern? If so I can give you deets on how to track it. Mine might be different than yours as it went to SE Virginia then will take a truck down the coast.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Howdy neighbor! Do you know if your train company is Norfolk Southern? If so I can give you deets on how to track it.
I don’t know if mine is even on a train yet. :( However, NS is the main train line that runs though Upstate SC so I imagine that’s who it will be with.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know if mine is even on a train yet. :( However, NS is the main train line that runs though Upstate SC so I imagine that’s who it will be with.
You'll need a train car number but once you have that:
Call 800-635-5768.
Press 2.
Press 2.
Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What does this mean? Shouldn't I have a destination?

OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
WAYNE MI - PLANT-null01115953121FMEE5DP6MLA8XXXXPending

You do realize that your VIN number is easy to look uo with your Freight Billing Number...

1FMEE5DP6MLA86393

Doesn't make sense to xxxxx it out.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You do realize that your VIN number is easy to look uo with your Freight Billing Number...

1FMEE5DP6MLA86393

Doesn't make sense to xxxxx it out.
Lol I’ve posted it before. I just succumbed to peer pressure and Xed it out like others have been doing.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol I’ve posted it before. I just succumbed to peer pressure and Xed it out like others have been doing.
Ok, well, it just didn't make sense to hide that and not the Freight Billing Number. It's funny because people are posting partial windowstickers, as if there is some secret squirrel information in there... There isn't.

BTW, mine looks just like yours in the Palsapp.com, but that's because my order is through MAS.

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've asked Angela Krause Ford to look into it...they keep telling 2-3 days after it gets to the rail yard is normal...I'm not an expert but 12 miles shouldn't take 3 days to deliver. CSX changed the status of the rail car this afternoon to "EMPTY"
How has Angela Krause been to work with? That’s who I originally had my reservation with but ended up swapping.

GeorgiaBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Bronco, 89 Grand Wagoneer, 15 Mustang GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How has Angela Krause been to work with? That’s who I originally had my reservation with but ended up swapping.
They’ve been ok. They don’t know much and don’t reach out to let you know anything but nothing specific to complain about. I’ll let you know after I take delivery.

Sponsored

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the mountain, haven't been up there in a while since we got a dog, and no dogs allowed in the state park. I'm sure gonna take some pictures, already have a plan for several spots.

I'm getting a BL, sashquatch, 2.7, auto, tow, Lux. First new car in 18 years, hope to keep it for a long time. Currently driving an 18 year old Tacoma.

What are you waiting for?
Mt. Diablo is a cool place. Early mornings away from the crowds there are great.
AMB OBX Sasquatch with lux and Roast leather. 2.7 and auto. I have too many vehicles so selling a Duramax and a XC90, but keeping an older Bronco and a Ranger.

Last edited:

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok Final update I guess. Jack Cooper was not telling the truth and our Broncos are still sitting at the railhead in Lawrenceville Ga. We finally got a supervisor on the phone and they told us they are there. I will be going shortly to pick them up. I'm glad some random company didn't have them.

GeorgiaBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Bronco, 89 Grand Wagoneer, 15 Mustang GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok Final update I guess. Jack Cooper was not telling the truth and our Broncos are still sitting at the railhead in Lawrenceville Ga. We finally got a supervisor on the phone and they told us they are there. I will be going shortly to pick them up. I'm glad some random company didn't have them.
Can you ask them when they plan on delivering them to other ATL dealers? A photo of my Cactus Gray OBX would be awesome if you have a chance while you are there! Wish I could just go pick it up!!!
Sponsored