Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no update on my order which is still showing in production since 9/3. I just don't understand how people with build dates the week after mine are receiving their Broncos. Clearly FIFO is out the window. What a cluster.
I think it's mostly shipping logistics unless they found something wrong during testing and are fixing that (which is a good thing). Mine was in production for two weeks until I got my shipped notice. I think they try to fill the railcars sitting by the factory completely to go to your destination, which can take a coupe days or weeks, they won't put a half empty car on the tracks and from the looks from some of the images of the factory, they have tons of transport rail cars lined up there. You should get your notice soon.
Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Avon, IN. WooHoo!!! Five states away and moving west.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some post-delivery insight: I have a seal a little misaligned on my soft top. Dealer is going to replace it, but if it's the type of thing that would have gotten it stuck in production and replaced at the factory, I'm glad it shipped and wasn't held up. It's just cosmetic so far, doesn't leak or anything, just sticks out about 1/2". Not sure how they let @WClintM's ship with the cameras not working though. Just an idea of things that need fixed that could cause trucks to sit and owners to wonder what is going on. It's not all related to the tops.

megmeow

Outer Banks
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Built 9/3. Tracker showed delivery 9/27-10/3. Picked it up at Sayville Ford yesterday.
4A40BAE1-A5C9-486E-ABFB-AEAF40DFF5CE.jpeg
What was your ETA delivery? I’m going to Biener Ford with a 9/3 shipped date

Jloft91

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 2009 Nissan 370z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

brucem1941

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK 8/30 build week 9/02 blend date and now stuck with 9/03 In Production. I have a VIN and a Window sticker. Date at the very bottom of the sticker in the margin originally stated 9/12/2021. This morning it changed to 9/20/2021. Anyone know the significance of the date change. Dealer states that he shows it still in production. Lack of communication from Ford certainly disappointing.

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco is about 30 minutes south of me, still on the rail car. Does anyone know typically how long it takes from delivery at the rail yard to delivery at the dealer?

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK 8/30 build week 9/02 blend date and now stuck with 9/03 In Production. I have a VIN and a Window sticker. Date at the very bottom of the sticker in the margin originally stated 9/12/2021. This morning it changed to 9/20/2021. Anyone know the significance of the date change. Dealer states that he shows it still in production. Lack of communication from Ford certainly disappointing.
Re: Window sticker bottom date.

Nothing that will help us determine status.
Mine has been updating every week since Blend Date, including while In Transit.

VicDamone

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. Hopefully a beautiful bronco under the tree tomorrow for all of us!
How did you track yours to KC? Mines shipped to KC on 9-3 with updated ETA 9/11-9/17 but still not at dealership.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The date updates automatically every week after the blend date

Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you track yours to KC? Mines shipped to KC on 9-3 with updated ETA 9/11-9/17 but still not at dealership.
I emailed my dealer asking for a status. He's not very forthcoming with information, but will give me info if I ask for specifics.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What was your ETA delivery? I’m going to Biener Ford with a 9/3 shipped date
ETA to Sayville Ford was 9/27-10/3. It showed up at the dealer 9/17. i am sure yours was on the same train - it may depend and other cars the dealer is waiting for to fill the truck. I know some were delivered in Bayshore a day or so before mine to Sayville.

megmeow

Outer Banks
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ETA to Sayville Ford was 9/27-10/3. It showed up at the dealer 9/17. i am sure yours was on the same train - it may depend and other cars the dealer is waiting for to fill the truck. I know some were delivered in Bayshore a day or so before mine to Sayville.
Best news I’ve heard…at least until my dealer reaches out haha. Thank you!!!