First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer could track mine from start to finish. And so could I, since they gave me the railcar number. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can you help me educate my dealer on where to find the railcar number?
Sponsored

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't even want to know it, I'd hang up if they called and started to say 'your rail car num' <click>

I have better things to do than check where that thing is, but I know I'd be checking and mapping it out all day long, LOL. I wish I'd have never known my blend date actually. Too much information. Just call me when it's here to pick up. It's like those 'follow your delivery' things on Amazon, where you watch the UPS driver apparently randomly circling your house for hours :-D
I am coming around to this opinion about all the tracking information as well. I am on day 17 after the blend/build in 9-2/3 and with no updates. I’d like to think my Bronco is parked right behind yours on that train car since they were built the same week and going to the same region. Hell, they are likely offloaded 2 miles from my house. I could walk down there and pick it up!
It’s impossible to know how efficiently Ford uses their customer communication mechanisms and I am not going to jump to any assumptions about them since we are a sample size here on 6G, not the entire population of customers. If they have problems communicating then I say keep it simple stupid. Tell me when it is getting built and when I can pick it up at the dealer and leave out the blended, production, built, shipped, rail car #, trucking route, and what the railroad engineers or truck drivers are eating for lunch. In general we set our expectations based on what other customers are experiencing and if the quality of their experiences seem to exceed ours, then of course we will be disappointed at anything that appears to be less than that. Keep it simple and communicate well.

Last edited:

Sponsored

AMBBD_TX

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What were your blend and ship dates? I’m getting delivered to Planet Ford (Park Cities Ford) via train.
Blend was 8/25, built 9/3, shipped 9/4

I was originally an 8/30 build week but got bumped up, so that's why I'm in this thread.

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend was 8/25, built 9/3, shipped 9/4

I was originally an 8/30 build week but got bumped up, so that's why I'm in this thread.
Gotcha. But hopefully still good news that I don’t have to wait until 10/8 as the tracker says. I was built 9/1 and shipped 9/2.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does the number of days under shipped on the pizza tracker mean?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does the number of days under shipped on the pizza tracker mean?
I think how long they expect it to take? Though that goes almost a week past my estimated delivery date.

Sponsored

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long it's expected to take. Mine said 14 but actual time ended up 10 days.
Mine says 18 days and that would be today or tomorrow depending on when the start the calendar. But estimated delivery is 10/8 so I dunno.

Ford2015

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer could track mine from start to finish. And so could I, since they gave me the railcar number. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Because it was updated in the system. Sometimes they update sometimes they don’t. I’ve had a super duty show in Kentucky for 2 weeks waiting for shipment and it showed up today. No eta. Nothing.

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Took 15 days by rail to make it to Phoenix, AZ. Sent out on CSX, transferred to IBD, and then to BNSF. Once it moved to BNSF it made good progress! My Bronco is still at the railyard, so it may not be an early Christmas, yet. Depends on how long it takes to transfer to the dealership.

9/2 blend date
9/4 built email
9/6 shipped email

9/26 to 10/2 estimated delivery.

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group Bronco Delivery