Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Bronco, 89 Grand Wagoneer, 15 Mustang GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! Great pics. Same build, different color. Love that interior. You sticking with stock set up on wheels/tires/lift?
Yes, for now as it will be an on road vehicle for the most part. Second set of tires will be 33’s to get a beefier look. Man this thing drives well!!!
Sponsored

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. I’m a 9/6 build week and en route to Granger. I tracked it by rail to Fort Madison IA (as of yesterday) which is where I assume it is now because the rail car the next day was in MO.

Wonder why would we have different rail routes with same departure and arrival locales? Was hopeful to hear from Granger any day.
Probably highlighting the disorderly nature of shipping these days (or with Ford in general?). I bet we hitched a ride with whatever train had a free space on it and was headed west.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God, I hate every step of this process lol....I feel like I'll be the last one of this group left. I already hear the echo of my voice.
Actually I’d put money or a bottle of something on those of us in California being the last ones to get ours from the 8/30 week. Only a few have received shipment notifications. Day 18 here and no new information other than it’s built.

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TTGX851392 and my truck therein has departed Newman, KS at 5 AM CST. It is eating up a state each day in its travels west. October 6th is indeed a possibility. Not holding my breath though. :cool:

colobronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TTGX851392 and my truck therein has departed Newman, KS at 5 AM CST. It is eating up a state each day in its travels west. October 6th is indeed a possibility. Not holding my breath though. :cool:
If it's in Kansas, the 26th feels like a possibility.

My pizza tracker updated to shipped over night, so hopefully I can get the train car number today.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
God, I hate every step of this process lol....I feel like I'll be the last one of this group left. I already hear the echo of my voice.
Oh, stop... the dirt mountain crew knows the pain of the wait, especially those in the June crew.

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, stop... the dirt mountain crew knows the pain of the wait, especially those in the June crew.
I was getting plates for mine at the clerk's office yesterday, the guy next to me heard it was for a new Bronco and said "Yeah, I'm still waiting on mine... It's stuck on DIRT MOUNTAIN if you know what that is" I should have asked if he was a member of this forum.

FinsUp

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woohoo, my delivery date is the 27th so hoping this is it and it hits el mirage tonight.

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer called me at 9:15 last night to let me know i should get delivered to the dealer this morning. Hoping to pick it up this afternoon but then headed out of town for a work trip. Anybody up for babysitting?