Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Bronco, 89 Grand Wagoneer, 15 Mustang GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks amazing!

side topic: anyone else developing a real fear of last minute ADM the longer this takes?
I picked mine up yesterday from Angela Krause Ford in GA. I too was a little worried about ADM based on some other posts. However, they were true to their word and the price was to the penny what we discussed 7 months ago. MSRP + $899 doc fee. No monkey business. They told me they've delivered 12 Broncos up until yesterday when they got 5 delivered. 3 Outer Banks reservations holders cancelled once they arrived. The first one went for $95K, the other 2 sold for $89K. If walk-in customers are willing to pay for unreserved units, I would do the same thing!
Sponsored

TXBronco01

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't believe this. Dealership just emailed and said mine arrived to Dallas, too!
Do you know what rail car yours was on? Mine hit Alliance on Thursday but dealer has still not received. Hoping yours was on the same meaning mine is on the move.

TTGX940678?

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats to all getting theirs today. :) Still nothing yet on this end.
Me too on the congratulations to new Bronco owners. I hope to join that club in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Sponsored

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know what rail car yours was on? Mine hit Alliance on Thursday but dealer has still not received. Hoping yours was on the same meaning mine is on the move.

TTGX940678?
Zero idea. I asked several times and GM wouldn't provide. It was listed as still in Chicago as of this morning, so clearly the rail tracking was not correct.

FinsUp

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zero idea. I asked several times and GM wouldn't provide. It was listed as still in Chicago as of this morning, so clearly the rail tracking was not correct.
Iโ€™m in the same boat, vehicle visibility says Chicago as of 9/11, but based upon others who shipped same day it looks like ours are in New Mexico and heading west, at lease that is what I am telling myself.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Attac and I are still waiting for a truck from the rail depot to the dealership. 6 days to go 1,000+ miles by rail and 7+ now for the last 30 miles. Fingers crossed.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iโ€™m in the same boat, vehicle visibility says Chicago as of 9/11, but based upon others who shipped same day it looks like ours are in New Mexico and heading west, at lease that is what I am telling myself.
Gosh why won't they give you a railcar number? Is this like an effort failure or what?

This is all my dealer can see. I just checked with CSX and it's still at their automotive depot outside of Albuquerque. Hopefully that train will be on the move tonight or first thing in the morning. I'm pretty sure between stations is no more than one day or two, but once its there it sits in a queue for loading.

Edit: I had posted a screenshot of the dealer's tracking, but it clearly said Ford Confidential at the bottom don't want to get anyone in trouble so I've removed it.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group ss 2021-09-22 at 4.59.43 PM

Sponsored

Attac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Attac and I are still waiting for a truck from the rail depot to the dealership. 6 days to go 1,000+ miles by rail and 7+ now for the last 30 miles. Fingers crossed.
crazy. I talked to the guys at dealership today. They really want that car hauler to get there and pick up ours and the other ones. They donโ€™t get paid until contract is done and they are getting impatient like us.
maybe tomorrow @JaxGtc

FinsUp

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gosh why won't they give you a railcar number? Is this like an effort failure or what?

This is all my dealer can see. I just checked with CSX and it's still at their automotive depot outside of Albuquerque. Hopefully that train will be on the move tonight or first thing in the morning. I'm pretty sure between stations is no more than one day or two, but once its there it sits in a queue for loading.

Edit: I had posted a screenshot of the dealer's tracking, but it clearly said Ford Confidential at the bottom don't want to get anyone in trouble so I've removed it.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group 20210922_151928
Based upon the various responses on here it seems train cars donโ€™t show for some orders, though I think that is just bs and lack of effort.

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Audi Allroad, Bronco-II (past)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's finally happened!!!
I'm the proud owner of my new Bronco and it's home as of Monday night 9/20/2021! I won't go on and on since will be posting more in the coming days, weeks and all I can say is that I think I had a "man tear" in my eyes (or it was the rain) ;-) but this rig has exceeded my expectations!

Sure, I've seen them on the road, sat in them at dealer events but to sit in your own Bronco and actually drive it, just blew me away!

The 14month gestation period finally ended with the birth of my sweet new Bronco!

Spec:
Badlands-4-door-2.3L-10spd Auto trans-High Pkg-Cactus Gray-etc

Time-line:
7/14/20 - Reservation after website crashed and on my middle age wee break #1 of x at 1am
1/19/21 - Order finalized at Dealer
various dates - delete tow, delete MIC, change color from Oxford Wht to CG
8/12/21 - Schd for Prod week of 8/30 emails
...noticed some time after (probably 7-days or so before build that window sticker available with a blend date of: 9/3/21 (that didn't seem to be the date, labor day weekend etc etc)
9/8/21 - It's BUILT email
9/10/21 - Delivered to Dealer
(Crying since from 9/9 - 9/18 out of state on vacation!)
9/18/21 @6pm - back from vacation, pickup dirty doggy from dog sitter, get some grocery, carry-out dinner and do we go HOME, hell NO, to the dealer to look for the beast...and found it!
9/20/21 @6pm - finalize the deal and pick it up....and start the next chapter of "Life is Good"

9/22/21 - Installed hitch (will post info separate thread).

More to come! See some pics below.

THE WAIT IS /WAS WORTH IT and I can't wait to do everything with this awesome machine.

Let me know if you have any Q's.

Cheers!
Bruce
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group PXL_20210918_222230118

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group PXL_20210920_233741021

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group PXL_20210918_222354570

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group PXL_20210918_222402109

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group PXL_20210921_221532361
Sponsored