John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer called me at 9:15 last night to let me know i should get delivered to the dealer this morning. Hoping to pick it up this afternoon but then headed out of town for a work trip. Anybody up for babysitting?
Absolutely - can be in Denver by Saturday night, I can give it a shakedown out to Evergreen and then over to Golden and up Lookout Mountain to catch the view
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My pizza tracker updated but only the estimated delivery date which is now 9/26 instead of 10/1, no circle in the shipped but I know it did

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Actually I’d put money or a bottle of something on those of us in California being the last ones to get ours from the 8/30 week. Only a few have received shipment notifications. Day 18 here and no new information other than it’s built.
Im waiting on a delivery to Serramonte between 23rd & 29th...last I heard and no update to the tracker. I'm expecting soonish!

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im waiting on a delivery to Serramonte between 23rd & 29th...last I heard and no update to the tracker. I'm expecting soonish!
I am a Serramonte customer as well. Good to hear you are expecting yours that soon.

CincySam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GMC Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My pizza tracker updated but only the estimated delivery date which is now 9/26 instead of 10/1, no circle in the shipped but I know it did
I’d say the only accurate information was my estimated dealer delivery, tracker showed 9/21 and it arrived 9/22. No other tracker updates, no shipped emails, etc.

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TTGX851392 and my truck are at the Union Pacific railyard in North Platte West, NE. That is 3 hours from the Big Lift in Commerce City, CO. Hopefully it hits that yard today and then the wait for transport to Schomp Ford begins. I sincerely hope that October 6th is a possibility because my break-in trip is to visit friends at Ft. Irwin, CA. My Squatch beadlocks are getting Hankook MT2 RT05 rubber on Friday. Fingers crossed, this is all coming together nicely. :cool:

Bwaggs83

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's on your DORA, if it has shipped. Ask your dealer for your rail car number off your DORA.👍
Pardon my stupidity here but the Dora can be found where? I know I’m going to mention it and they are going to say “ what’s DORA and where can we find it?” Dora the explorer is the only thing I know.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pardon my stupidity here but the Dora can be found where? I know I’m going to mention it and they are going to say “ what’s DORA and where can we find it?” Dora the explorer is the only thing I know.
Your dealership has your DORA on their computer system. They should definitely know what a DORA is when you ask about it.

Bwaggs83

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Bwaggs83

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your dealership has your DORA on their computer system. They should definitely know what a DORA is when you ask about it.
You’d be surprised. They are idiots on the computer stuff. 😆 I’ll give it a shot though. Thanks for the help.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DORA = Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement. If your dealer does not have it for your order, they could not find their ass with both hands and a spotter. ;)

Holliday

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine arrived at my dealer yesterday! No updates to trackers and no email since built on 9/2. I followed this thread pretty closely and others who ended up with a similar story kept my hopes up!

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing yet for me, going to call my dealer tomorrow and make sure that front plate doesn't get installed as part of the dealer inspection work.

TXBronco01

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The wait is hard! My Bronco has been sitting in the rail yard (30 min from my house) for 8 days now waiting on truck transport to dealer (2 hours from my house). Now my tracker has bumped a day... Ugh!
Sponsored