First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got an update from BNSF. arrived in Wellington, Kansas on the 27th. It said no ETA. 🤔 pizza tracker estimating 10/8 in Colorado Springs, CO. Highly doubt it’ll arrive by Monday but it would be a very cool birthday gift if it worked out.

I also picked up my Ford Rigid 360 4 inch lights for the cowl today.
Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pictures as promised. It took a long time and was raining outside. Outdoor sunlight pictures to come. I can't tell you how excited I am and it drives wonderfully. This was an excellent choice for a vehicle. Enjoy yours when you get it, it is worth the wait. (y)

Little geek note. My 1970 and 2021 are exactly, to the day, 51 years and 10 months apart. 1970 = 10/31/1969 and 2021 = 8/31/2021. Add another wrinkle. 1970 build # = 85,550, 2021 # = 85,846. 296 numbers different over 51 years is pretty damn close. It was a God thing.

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group 20210929_140127 (1)

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group 20210929_144426

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group 20210929_144445

Last edited:

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got an update from BNSF. arrived in Wellington, Kansas on the 27th. It said no ETA. 🤔 pizza tracker estimating 10/8 in Colorado Springs, CO. Highly doubt it’ll arrive by Monday but it would be a very cool birthday gift if it worked out.

I also picked up my Ford Rigid 360 4 inch lights for the cowl today.
From Wellington to delivery for me was about a week. Mine sat in Wellington for 3-4 days and then got to Big Lift, CO fairly quickly

Sponsored

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pizza tracker updated to "Delivered" and I confirmed with Granger! Should only be a couple more days now.

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine off loaded from the rail car on the 27th near San Francisco (3 hours away from me) and was loaded onto a convoy same day. My delivery date was the 28th to Oct 1st. I was excited that it would be here on time. This morning my delivery date changed to October 10th to the 15th. Why is it taking 2 weeks to go 180 miles?!?!?!

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine off loaded from the rail car on the 27th near San Francisco (3 hours away from me) and was loaded onto a convoy same day. My delivery date was the 28th to Oct 1st. I was excited that it would be here on time. This morning my delivery date changed to October 10th to the 15th. Why is it taking 2 weeks to go 180 miles?!?!?!
Mine sat at MAP for 22 days after being built on Sept 3rd. Shipped on the 25th and arrives to the Bay Area between October 9-15. I was informed by my dealer that they may not have it until the end of October. They are only 30 minutes from where it comes off the choo choo. Final delivery is backed up for many areas of the country. I think for many of us, our Broncos will be sitting still for more days than they are actually moving once they are shipped. Vehicles are dropped off in Benicia and Richmond in the Bay Area. I’m not sure if there are other locations south of those two cities where they are also dropped off. Regardless, it’s about not enough transporters from rail to dealer.

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine sat at MAP for 22 days after being built on Sept 3rd. Shipped on the 25th and arrives to the Bay Area between October 9-15. I was informed by my dealer that they may not have it until the end of October. They are only 30 minutes from where it comes off the choo choo. Final delivery is backed up for many areas of the country. I think for many of us, our Broncos will be sitting still for more days than they are actually moving once they are shipped. Vehicles are dropped off in Benicia and Richmond in the Bay Area. I’m not sure if there are other locations south of those two cities where they are also dropped off. Regardless, it’s about not enough transporters from rail to dealer.
Mine was dropped in Benicia. I have been all over tracking it because it was finally on built and shipped. For the first time since I placed my reservation in July 2020, my dealership actually had more info than me. He said transport is struggling with bodies to drive the trucks. He isn't scheduled to have another load come in until next week. He is pretty sure I will be on that truck. We will see...

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was dropped in Benicia. I have been all over tracking it because it was finally on built and shipped. For the first time since I placed my reservation in July 2020, my dealership actually had more info than me. He said transport is struggling with bodies to drive the trucks. He isn't scheduled to have another load come in until next week. He is pretty sure I will be on that truck. We will see...
I live in Benicia. I’ll go by there today to see what is there.

Sponsored

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door carbonized gray base with Sas and soft top. You are bad ass! Thank you!
I did not see them unloading any Broncos or parked elsewhere. I did see them unloading a lot of Fiats/jeeps and just starting on some super duties.

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are you guys getting rail car status? Pizza tracker and JCT website have no updates but the dealer was able to tell me it was on CSX Trans Rail Car: TTGX707620

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

KyleQ

Badlands