Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 2009 Nissan 370z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it makes you feel any better...you are not alone. Doesn't make me feel any better:rolleyes: My delivery date has bumped four times...9/18-9/26, 9/20-9/28, 9/24-9/30, 9/28-10/4. My Bronco has been sitting in a holding lot 30 minutes from my house since 9/16🤷‍♂️ Painful...

Edit: Just checked and now pushed for the 5th time...10/1 - 10/7 Just ridiculous.
Mine is still in production lol
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it makes you feel any better...you are not alone. Doesn't make me feel any better:rolleyes: My delivery date has bumped four times...9/18-9/26, 9/20-9/28, 9/24-9/30, 9/28-10/4. My Bronco has been sitting in a holding lot 30 minutes from my house since 9/16🤷‍♂️ Painful...

Edit: Just checked and now pushed for the 5th time...10/1 - 10/7 Just ridiculous.
Damn. 😲 Hey @Ford Motor Company. Why do you not want our money?

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is still in production lol
Same here. Nothing has changed for me since 9/3.

Ford should never do reservations again because this has been and continues to be an absolute disaster.

Sponsored

Jloft91

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 2009 Nissan 370z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Nothing has changed for me since 9/3.

Ford should never do reservations again because this has been and continues to be an absolute disaster.
At this point, I just hope to get it by Christmas :(

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Squatch is 66.6 percent complete. Just need to add the Rough Country 1 inch lift/level.
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group New Shoes

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This may be a dumb question, but did y'all test drive your unit before you signed the dotted line?

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may be a dumb question, but did y'all test drive your unit before you signed the dotted line?
Didn’t even cross my mind. I did a thorough inspection but never started it until I drove it out of the showroom. I was the first customer delivery at a fantastic dealer so I was satisfied they had gone over it fully. They even showed me where they zip tied a coolant hose out of the way because he had seen people on the forums have issues with it leaking in that spot. It had about 13 miles on it so I know they road tested it. I guess it depends on how much you trust your dealer. If I had bought somewhere else I probably would have. Then again the excitement takes over and all rationale goes out the window when you see the thing for the first time.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Squatch is 66.6 percent complete. Just need to add the Rough Country 1 inch lift/level.
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group New Shoes
Glad you finally got it. Antimatter has grown on me after hating it initially. Maybe it’s just because it’s a one-and-done color at this point. Post pics after the level, don’t think I’ve seen a stock Sasquatch leveled yet.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can't curb my excitement. I will be taking delivery of my truck tomorrow at 4 PM MST at Schomp Ford in Aurora, CO. Pictures to follow. (y)
That is so exciting. I have been in CO a week and the only Broncos I have seen are a couple of nice 1g models and my soninlaw's 78 OJ edition. In all my travels the last several weeks I have only seen one 6g actually on the road.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you finally got it. Antimatter has grown on me after hating it initially. Maybe it’s just because it’s a one-and-done color at this point. Post pics after the level, don’t think I’ve seen a stock Sasquatch leveled yet.
The only difference between Squatch height and Badlands factory is .43 inches. The 1 inch lift/level should do the job. Hope to get that done by the middle of October.