Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend 9/3, Built 9/19, ship 9/27, Delivery ETA 10/12 to 10/18.
Gotcha! Ty ty.
Have a blend date tomorrow, hoping for end of October delivery. In So IL if that helps...
Sponsored

Bwaggs83

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So…train arrived in Wellington, Kansas on the 27th of September. Just called again and train departed Dodge City, Kansas today at 12:00pm. What are the odds it makes it to Colorado Springs, Colorado by the 8th of October which is my estimated delivery day?

I’m thinking 1 in a million.
If there are carhaulers in the area, pretty good actually. Mine left Wellington and was most of the way through New Mexico within 36 hours

Sponsored

TXBronco01

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just received another email update. This is now the 6th time my delivery has been pushed. As a reminder, it's been sitting at the rail holding lot 30 minutes from my house since 9/16. Which makes the below opening sentence from the email just dumb. Today's ETA is now 10/11 original was 9/19🤷‍♂️

"To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2021 Bronco™ Outer Banks™"

Didn't know Ford had QC teams at each of the rail drop sites awaiting to ensure satisfaction. Come on Ford...figure this out☹

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received another email update. This is now the 6th time my delivery has been pushed. As a reminder, it's been sitting at the rail holding lot 30 minutes from my house since 9/16. Which makes the below opening sentence from the email just dumb. Today's ETA is now 10/11 original was 9/19🤷‍♂️

"To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2021 Bronco™ Outer Banks™"

Didn't know Ford had QC teams at each of the rail drop sites awaiting to ensure satisfaction. Come on Ford...figure this out☹
Yikes. Only explanations I can think of are repairable damage requiring some kind of dispatch, or its literally stuck on the railcar

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still nothing on this end. :( ETA still says 10-2 through 10-8. Seems like the delivery situation is getting worse for people not better.

TXBronco01

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yikes. Only explanations I can think of are repairable damage requiring some kind of dispatch, or its literally stuck on the railcar
Dealer has had it confirmed that it’s definitely off the railcar since the 16th by regional dealer rep. They did not hear of any damage...I sure hope not!

Salicrupa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer has had it confirmed that it’s definitely off the railcar since the 16th by regional dealer rep. They did not hear of any damage...I sure hope not!
Why won’t the dealer escalate?

Sponsored

Salicrupa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Let's coordinate to pick up together haha, I'm also picking up at Kearny mesa. Haven't tracked rail car but in prod 9/2, built 9/13, shipped 9/16 I'm just gonna assume we are on the same train.
We should all have a meet and greet at some point. I’ll come down.

Salicrupa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer said Bronco arrived. Was estimated to arrive 10/10. I said "send pictures or it did not happen." He sends ONE picture 🤣 Man I wish the hard top would have worked out. Something to look forward to down the road I suppose.
IMG_8753[1559].jpg
You have a Bronco… many people will kill for that. Enjoy!