First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Christmas just got moved up to October 6th. Just picked mine up from Ken Grody in Buena Park. Shipped on 9/9.

20211006_133359.jpg
wow! What was your estimated delivery date?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pizza tracker updated now with Est 10/10, so seems like things are moving again. A good 7-8 weeks for delivery, 8/31 blend, 9/13 built, not sure when it was ACTUALLY built, but I think it'll say on the door sticker? Doesn't really matter, not gonna make a cake for it's 'birthday', LOL.
Weather is somewhat crappy the next couple days, don't really need it until the sun is out again, which should be just by the 10th, so all good :)
Congrats to all that just got theirs delivered!

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got sad news today, dealer inspected my bronco and they found a big scratch on the rear bumper that they can't fix, so they are going to order a new bumper which should hopefully be here in a week or so. Glad my dealer found it and are doing the right thing by fixing it and not trying to pull a fast one.
This also gives me hope that if I ever need replacement parts they can be got in a somewhat reasonable time frame.

Sponsored

Salicrupa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
pizza tracker updated now with Est 10/10, so seems like things are moving again. A good 7-8 weeks for delivery, 8/31 blend, 9/13 built, not sure when it was ACTUALLY built, but I think it'll say on the door sticker? Doesn't really matter, not gonna make a cake for it's 'birthday', LOL.
Weather is somewhat crappy the next couple days, don't really need it until the sun is out again, which should be just by the 10th, so all good :)
Congrats to all that just got theirs delivered!
my pizza tracker also just moved up. From estimated 10/18 delivery to 10/10! I.Can’t.Wait!

mike12779

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got sad news today, dealer inspected my bronco and they found a big scratch on the rear bumper that they can't fix, so they are going to order a new bumper which should hopefully be here in a week or so. Glad my dealer found it and are doing the right thing by fixing it and not trying to pull a fast one.
This also gives me hope that if I ever need replacement parts they can be got in a somewhat reasonable time frame.
That's a bummer. Do you have to wait to take delivery or are you able to take it back when the replacement arrives?

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group 1039B7B4-23A4-4E67-85A2-4513ECFBBB1E

Well she’s home!!! I’m beside myself folks. I’ve not bought a car for myself in 12 years and never before have splurged a bit. I’ll create a rig journal thread sometime tomorrow.