First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Whew!! Finally made it from holding lot prison (22 days) after 6 delivery date changes. Oh, and it was loaded on a truck on Monday but it broke down.:ROFLMAO: So, hopped on a new one yesterday and arrived at the dealer this morning. I'll get to see her on Saturday:D Hard to contain my excitement but so relieved it finally made it! Velocity Blue for the win!!

Ford Bronco đź›  8/30 Build Week Group 1633621822413
Sponsored

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wow! What was your estimated delivery date?
Estimated delivery window was 9/26 - 10/2. I thought the 18 days transit time from Ford seemed aggressive, but they were only a few days tardy so I'll take it.

Salicrupa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Estimated delivery window was 9/26 - 10/2. I thought the 18 days transit time from Ford seemed aggressive, but they were only a few days tardy so I'll take it.
I got 19 day delivery estimate. Put me at 10/12 to 10/18 but the rail car made it to San Bernardino on 10/4. It’s been there ever since, unloaded and parked. I got a delivery estimate update yesterday of 10/4 to 10/10. It has to travel to Duarte in San Gabriel Valley, just about 40 miles. So I am here vicariously living through you and others while I wait for the car to turn up. I have no car at the moment. Last month I had a modded Jeep JKU and a 2021 Defender 90. I was going to keep the Defender and sell the Jeep but got rid of both after I went to the Off-Rodeo and drove an OuterBanks. It put them both to shame. I figured I would just ride my motorcycle while I waited. It is SoCal, right? Then the weather got wet! So, I am anxiously waiting!

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone else had issues they've noticed since taking delivery?

My heated steering wheel flat out doesn't work, wireless charging is sketchy at best and one of my AC vents is broken.

I'm not concerned, the dealer already has everything on order to be fixed through the warranty, I'm just curious if anyone else has had minor issues they've noticed?

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My heated steering wheel flat out doesn't work, wireless charging is sketchy at best and one of my AC vents is broken.

I'm not concerned, the dealer already has everything on order to be fixed through the warranty, I'm just curious if anyone else has had minor issues they've noticed?
My carplay got all wonky one time but it sorted itself out when I turned it off and back on again. I also had a weird nail looking thing poking out from under my soft top but turned out to be a pop rivet stem and i was able to wiggle it off.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the call, it's finally here at the dealer, picking it up tomorrow moring! Wohoo, it's been a long wait, especially since it's blend date of 8/31, can't wait to go cruising up the mountain tomorrow for lunch!
If you haven't gotten yours yet, I hope it shows up soon for you! Now the fun can begin!

Do we have a statistic on how many are delivered or still outstanding of our 8/30 build week?

Good luck to all, I know it'll be worth the wait if you don't have yours yet!

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got the call, it's finally here at the dealer, picking it up tomorrow moring! Wohoo, it's been a long wait, especially since it's blend date of 8/31, can't wait to go cruising up the mountain tomorrow for lunch!
If you haven't gotten yours yet, I hope it shows up soon for you! Now the fun can begin!

Do we have a statistic on how many are delivered or still outstanding of our 8/30 build week?

Good luck to all, I know it'll be worth the wait if you don't have yours yet!
Congratulations! I keep telling myself that the wait will be worth it but its driving me nuts not knowing what's going on with my Bronco. I'm still "in production" like many others.

I'm not sure if the original order tracker has been maintained or not. If so it wouldnt be hard to figure out delivery percentages. I would be interested to know.

GeorgiaBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Bronco, 89 Grand Wagoneer, 15 Mustang GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a paint imperfection on the passenger door just below mirror and what looks like something hit the hood and left an indention. That's it other than a few push rivets that weren't pushed in, in wheel well areas. All the electronics and mechanical have been flawless. For what its worth, the heated steering wheel gets hot within seconds...

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! I keep telling myself that the wait will be worth it but its driving me nuts not knowing what's going on with my Bronco. I'm still "in production" like many others.

I'm not sure if the original order tracker has been maintained or not. If so it wouldnt be hard to figure out delivery percentages. I would be interested to know.
Thanks! And yes, it's irritating, mine was in production for two weeks and shipped on 9/13 into a black hole. I didn't bother with train tracking, already had more info than I needed, in hindsight not even knowing my blend date would have been better for my nerves, LOL. Hope you get the call soon, I only drove one for 30 min, I promise the wait is worth it!

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No issues yet but holy schneikees there's a ton of tech on this thing. All I wanna do is hit the trails but I gotta figure out how to shut some of these bells and whistles off first. I can't have the alerts beeping at me every time I pull up to a parking spot at the mall.

Sponsored

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still nothing for me, could be tomorrow or Monday at this point... fingers crossed!

Jloft91

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 2009 Nissan 370z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your eta date off of https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=vin&orderNumber=order number

Mine changed the day before the built email.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s here! Got to the dealer about 1 hour ago. The guys are getting it ready now! It will be going home with me in one hour!

Ford Bronco đź›  8/30 Build Week Group CEBE5E2F-5F64-4817-8EB6-B6B0B4A11D29
looks great, congratulations!
I could have picked up mine tonight but my daughter's schedule got in the way, getting it at 10 am tomorrow. Already making plans for the weekend, maybe hit a winery on Sat and the coast on Sun, or a picknick on the mountain if the coast is fogged in.

Salicrupa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
looks great, congratulations!
I could have picked up mine tonight but my daughter's schedule got in the way, getting it at 10 am tomorrow. Already making plans for the weekend, maybe hit a winery on Sat and the coast on Sun, or a picknick on the mountain if the coast is fogged in.
Tell the dealer not to install the front license plate. It looks horrible.

F3F22418-C87E-404F-8559-5AC1D945EF54.jpeg
Sponsored