Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you provide the Bronco hotline # ? I'm not getting emails like the one you received. Thanks
Sorry for the delayed response Hornet! The number I called to check my build week was 800-334-4375. The first time or two I tried I got a strange message, something along the lines of 'number not in service'. But as we all know, Bronco owners are persistent! So When I tried it back a few minutes later I got through. Good luck!
Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry for the delayed response Hornet! The number I called to check my build week was 800-334-4375. The first time or two I tried I got a strange message, something along the lines of 'number not in service'. But as we all know, Bronco owners are persistent! So When I tried it back a few minutes later I got through. Good luck!
I called the (800)392-3673 Customer Service number this morning and they said they had a recent meeting where they were told not to access any specific information that pertained to Blend or Build To Date. Was the number you listed above more informative?

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called the (800)392-3673 Customer Service number this morning and they said they had a recent meeting where they were told not to access any specific information that pertained to Blend or Build To Date. Was the number you listed above more informative?
Same here... told me to call the dealer... yea... right.... like that will help....

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/9 build date also! 4-door Cactus Gray BL / Sasquatch / 2.7L / Lux / Sasquatch / Tow / MIC

Firewoody19

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking in the 8/2 build week thread a lot of those guy are getting window stickers and "in production" notifications, so hopefully next week we'll start seeing the same.

Sponsored

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What was everyone's reservation date/numbers? Are we even close to the end of July?
7/13/20 @ 9:07 pm CST
build week 8/9
build day 8/11

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation date 7/13 10p
BL, MIC SAS, High, Area 51
build week 8/9
no build day

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw Area 51 in person recently and it was too sky blue, which is what I was nervous about. I was really wishing it was closer to the blue-gray like on the B&P. Would've changed to LB sooner, but took some coaxing with the gf to convince her..

I also saw the Cactus Grey in person and really liked it.. No minty green look at all which I didn't like. CG would be my second choice behind LB now that I know what they look like for real.
I didn’t think we could change things this late? Do I still have time to tweak mine scheduled for 8/16?

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I didn’t think we could change things this late? Do I still have time to tweak mine scheduled for 8/16?
AFAIK the only thing that can be changed once you have your VIN is the paint color. Everything else is locked in. I'm also assuming that once we get our window sticker that the paint color would be locked in as well.

I'd call your dealer and see if they are able to update the color in WBDO for you, if that's what you're wanting to change.

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
AFAIK the only thing that can be changed once you have your VIN is the paint color. Everything else is locked in. I'm also assuming that once we get our window sticker that the paint color would be locked in as well.

I'd call your dealer and see if they are able to update the color in WBDO for you, if that's what you're wanting to change.
Thanks, sorry I saw where you answered this later in the thread.

Sponsored

Lazarus327

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here... told me to call the dealer... yea... right.... like that will help....
I got the number I posted here (800-334-4375) from this forum. The poster said it was "...the Bronco hotline", or words to that effect. So far that's the only number I've called. The other number you listed is, as I understand it, the usual Ford customer service number. I have read postings from other forum members expressing similar experiences as you described. I have not tried it as I got the info I needed from the Bronco number. I would give the Bronco hotline (800-334-4375) number a try next.

Bear in mind that in my original post I noted that the first 2 times I called the number I got some weird "out of service' message. But I got thru no problem on the 3rd try.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the number I posted here (800-334-4375) from this forum. The poster said it was "...the Bronco hotline", or words to that effect. So far that's the only number I've called. The other number you listed is, as I understand it, the usual Ford customer service number. I have read postings from other forum members expressing similar experiences as you described. I have not tried it as I got the info I needed from the Bronco number. I would give the Bronco hotline (800-334-4375) number a try next.

Bear in mind that in my original post I noted that the first 2 times I called the number I got some weird "out of service' message. But I got thru no problem on the 3rd try.
I may do that. I keep seeing others post that their Broncos are being built before the respected scheduled build week and showing up at the Dealer before any communication is sent. I still have to arrange financing and I really don't want multiple pulls on my Credit. Other than that I've been pretty patient with the process.

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No issues so far that I know of, called the dealer and they updated it in WBDO. I know paint is the only thing you can change at this stage and my dealer was surprised it could be done.

I was lucky enough to see 2 bronco sports at the same time in Montana (lots of Sports in Glacier driving around) that were CG and Area 51. I had already been on the fence on Area 51 and it's so hard to get an accurate depiction of the color from photos online. Seeing it in person, both in sunlight and shade, A51 just wasn't the color I wanted.
Thanks for making it known you could still switch paint color. I was able to find a Big Bend mannequin in Area 51 and after seeing it in person I made the switch back to Area 51 from Cactus Gray. My dealer was definitely skeptical that it could still be done but the update is showing up when I track the order through Ford.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for making it known you could still switch paint color. I was able to find a Big Bend mannequin in Area 51 and after seeing it in person I made the switch back to Area 51 from Cactus Gray. My dealer was definitely skeptical that it could still be done but the update is showing up when I track the order through Ford.
Np! I’m not sure where I saw it but I saw a dealer post on here a couple weeks ago that it was still updatable in WBDO.

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so i started with 07/26 build week. extended to 08/09 build week. both updates by email. i verified the 08/09 3 weeks ago by calling the listed number and called again today and got a TBD. i was just trying to predict a receiving date to get my cu loan in order. does anyone else have a TBD.
Sponsored