Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB 17 Explorer 04 Mach 1 98 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations! Did you know it was coming ahead of time?
I knew it arrived before my salesman did.

This is the first time I've seen my EXACT build, built on the same day as mine as well... You may have to fight me.

It's beautiful.

You have excellent taste.
Sponsored

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I knew it arrived before my salesman did.

You have excellent taste.
Thanks, as do you. ;) What was the status of your tracker, if you don't mind my asking. Any built / shipped emails.?

FootPain

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB 17 Explorer 04 Mach 1 98 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks, as do you. ;) What was the status of your tracker, if you don't mind my asking. Any built / shipped emails.?
Got the built email Saturday. Tracker still says it hasn't been shipped.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got the built email Saturday. Tracker still says it hasn't been shipped.
But no shipped email as well as the tracker being backed up? Interesting. Thanks for your insight, hopefully your twin is on it's way over here soon, 'till then look good for me. 😎

Sponsored

LAbronco

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Ford Mustang, Bronco Base 4 Door VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
I finally got some info on my stuck in production base soft top. My wife got a team leader at the plant to check on my bronco. She is persistent. He did confirm further down in the conversations that they haven’t had any chip issues for the a bronco yet and that the new hard tops have started going out. See message in screenshots. I woke up to my build email, the tracker hasn’t updated yet.

F955B0CF-B789-479F-8989-A6626C69039F.jpeg

Dreadnought

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A8L, cube, Corvair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally got some info on my stuck in production base soft top. My wife got a team leader at the plant to check on my bronco. She is persistent. He did confirm further down in the conversations that they haven’t had any chip issues for the a bronco yet and that the new hard tops have started going out. See message in screenshots. I woke up to my build email, the tracker hasn’t updated yet.

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/9 build week thread F955B0CF-B789-479F-8989-A6626C69039F
1 Wifepower = 500 Horsepower.
Please thank her for me for the actual info. Finally!

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Shoutout to your wife, hopefully my 8/9 blend 8/16 soft-top is in the same boat. Do you know if this is what's holding up most build from this short window?

LAbronco

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Ford Mustang, Bronco Base 4 Door VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Shoutout to your wife, hopefully my 8/9 blend 8/16 soft-top is in the same boat. Do you know if this is what's holding up most build from this short window?
That I don’t know. I’ll see if she can ask.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. This is all people needed.

I know these might not be the same exact issues on my vehicle. But it sounds like, generally, it is failing one or more QC tests. Those have to be resolved. They are backed up as shit trying to pick through this stuff. They will get to it as parts, labor and the algorithm dictate. And then I'll get a notice that it's built.

I can wait a little longer now. Thanks again.

Sponsored

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing. This is all people needed.

I know these might not be the same exact issues on my vehicle. But it sounds like, generally, it is failing one or more QC tests. Those have to be resolved. They are backed up as shit trying to pick through this stuff. They will get to it as parts, labor and the algorithm dictate. And then I'll get a notice that it's built.

I can wait a little longer now. Thanks again.
Now just imagine that the execs at Ford would learn that most people are reasonable and can be patient, if we can just get a little communication. I have never seen a major company worse at communication that Ford.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now just imagine that the execs at Ford would learn that most people are reasonable and can be patient, if we can just get a little communication. I have never seen a major company worse at communication that Ford.
My emotions go through waves. Right now the weather is shitty and my kids are back in school. A month ago, I would have driven to Detroit and tried to steal a car from the pen.

The communication is ridiculous, but I imagine that for the volume that they want to produce, you can't give everyone all the detail they want/need. What I had always heard is that you will never get details on what failed QC. They just give you a six week build estimate as the long pole and hope to over-deliver.

@LAbronco 's wife broke the code and now I'm all chill because I have one silly detail that probably doesn't even exactly pertain to me. Here's how I'm living with this mess right now (you could call it coping). I assume that with all the dealer call back items, they are getting more and more data on issues with the first 6000 builds (or whatever the number is). Then based on that data, they are increasing the QC scrutiny for known issues and we are getting hung up with those newly identified issues. They'll work to fix it in production, but they don't want to send out our built rigs with known issues because the dealers will screw them on service charges to fix. So I just sit here and sigh, and hope that they are doing something to make my vehicle a little better.

But you are right about communication. They could tell me almost anything and I'd be more satisfied. Aliens took your build in the night. Oh? ok. Thanks!

You know what the worst thing is? Everyone I know asking if I got it yet.

cybercain

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/9 build week thread 1631197665594
Thank you.
wow.. Ya so I contacted Ford Canada via Twitter and a CS emailed me back and asked me to give them a week to look into my Bronco status.

A week past and they updated me with it’s “in production” with delivery “tbd” and ‘keep contacting your dealership for updates’. 🤦‍♂️

You guys give me hope tho!!

Dreadnought

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A8L, cube, Corvair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My emotions go through waves. Right now the weather is shitty and my kids are back in school. A month ago, I would have driven to Detroit and tried to steal a car from the pen.

The communication is ridiculous, but I imagine that for the volume that they want to produce, you can't give everyone all the detail they want/need. What I had always heard is that you will never get details on what failed QC. They just give you a six week build estimate as the long pole and hope to over-deliver.

@LAbronco 's wife broke the code and now I'm all chill because I have one silly detail that probably doesn't even exactly pertain to me. Here's how I'm living with this mess right now (you could call it coping). I assume that with all the dealer call back items, they are getting more and more data on issues with the first 6000 builds (or whatever the number is). Then based on that data, they are increasing the QC scrutiny for known issues and we are getting hung up with those newly identified issues. They'll work to fix it in production, but they don't want to send out our built rigs with known issues because the dealers will screw them on service charges to fix. So I just sit here and sigh, and hope that they are doing something to make my vehicle a little better.

But you are right about communication. They could tell me almost anything and I'd be more satisfied. Aliens took your build in the night. Oh? ok. Thanks!

You know what the worst thing is? Everyone I know asking if I got it yet.
For me (#1 at dealer, w/soft top, built 3 weeks ago), it was having the #4 guy pull up next to my little old Nissan in his Cactus Gray Sasquatch last night at Chick fil a.
Sponsored