Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those who were stuck in production from early August but didnā€™t get ā€˜builtā€™ until September, did they at least add the hard top prep kit?
Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer was able to give me my railcar # today. Does anyone know the easiest way to track the car?
Given you're a Granger delivery like me it's CSX and the number to call is 800-235-2352. Choose locate and speak prefix (mines TTGX) then the numeric part.

I think there's a real good chance we were on the same train/car given our delivery dates are the same. The car I tracked was in Chicago>Indiana>Fort Madison IA where I believe it was dropped on Monday. Then car was on to MO. Crickets since. Let me know what you find out.

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Given you're a Granger delivery like me it's CSX and the number to call is 800-235-2352. Choose locate and speak prefix (mines TTGX) then the numeric part.

I think there's a real good chance we were on the same train/car given our delivery dates are the same. The car I tracked was in Chicago>Indiana>Fort Madison IA where I believe it was dropped on Monday. Then car was on to MO. Crickets since. Let me know what you find out.
My rail car was in Kansas City as of 09/22. But I have a feeling my truck was already unloaded. Probably same day as yours since that is the date that Ford updated my expected delivery date. I would guess that it is on a truck somewhere in transit to Granger. When does Ford say yours will be there?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My rail car was in Kansas City as of 09/22. But I have a feeling my truck was already unloaded. Probably same day as yours since that is the date that Ford updated my expected delivery date. I would guess that it is on a truck somewhere in transit to Granger. When does Ford say yours will be there?
Ya based on that timeline had to be on same train. My date is 10/2-10/8 still on tracker.

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Night 1 res.
Build Dates: 8/9 > 8/16 > 8/30 > ?
Still not in production
Badlands, 2.7, SAS, MIC, LUX, tow

Sponsored

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya based on that timeline had to be on same train. My date is 10/2-10/8 still on tracker.
Interesting. My dates updated from what you show to 9/24-9/30 earlier this week.

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you flying out and picking up or shipping in?
Still undecided. Shipping quotes all seem to be about $1,050, and I figure flying out will run me $500 - $600. A dollar amount is close enough that Iā€™ll just do whatever is most convenient. I am going to wait and decide when the truck gets there. Itā€™s hard to really plan when you donā€™t know what actual date itā€™ll be. What are you doing?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still undecided. Shipping quotes all seem to be about $1,050, and I figure flying out will run me $500 - $600. A dollar amount is close enough that Iā€™ll just do whatever is most convenient. I am going to wait and decide when the truck gets there. Itā€™s hard to really plan when you donā€™t know what actual date itā€™ll be. What are you doing?
Likely flying out. Use points on Delta. But those one way flights have gone bonkers for most dates(40k miles). Only one direct from SLC and is at 9pm. Like you still playing by ear, but would like to meet folks at Granger and shake some hands. Make most of road trip back.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who were stuck in production from early August but didnā€™t get ā€˜builtā€™ until September, did they at least add the hard top prep kit?
no hard top prep kit. But I'm not too worked up about it. I'm not getting a hard top for a long time. I figure I need to wire the wiper, the defrost and the washer fluid. Or screw it.

Sponsored

Traillme

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

no hard top prep kit. But I'm not too worked up about it. I'm not getting a hard top for a long time. I figure I need to wire the wiper, the defrost and the washer fluid. Or screw it.

Thanks for responding! Thatā€™s B.S. minimum Ford could do after holding it so longā€¦

I need to know how you got your hands on TD5 defenders?? You putting the TD in older frames?

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for responding! Thatā€™s B.S. minimum Ford could do after holding it so longā€¦

I need to know how you got your hands on TD5 defenders?? You putting the TD in older frames?
You know, you have me thinking. I might try to argue this point with my dealer. They said soft tops built in September would have the prep kit. I realize my rig was built on 8/9 and then probably had quality control repairs completed on 9/11. But the ford tracker says built on 9/11.

I'm going to bring this up with them.

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
For all the hard tops out there stuck in Limbo... 8/11 blend, looking like November
Ford Bronco šŸ›  8/9 build week thread Screenshot_20210924-102316

YEP, my Blend was 8-12 Built on 8-13 I'll be the last one to leave Dirt Mountain. Just like when playing sports as a kid, Always the last one picked lol...