jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just mentioning it here because we are all same build week. My bronco has that airbag recall. I'm starting to think the Snow's going to drop before my bronco does. 😕

https://www.ford.com/support/recalls/
Sponsored

rub5018

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi, what exactly is a TSB? My Bronco is whistling and I am on the forums searching to figure out what the heck is going on. I am wondering if I take it to my dealer - will they even be able to determine the cause? Wondering if I need to submit some kind of complaint to help others get theirs fixed too.
A tsb (or technical service bulletin) sometimes listed as a 'communication' is an acknowledgement of an issue with a plan of action to address. The whistling you hear is either from your grill - Ford is developing (or may already have developed) a new gasket that will replace the original that will eliminate the whistling. The fix is supposed to be available October '21 though it is uncertain whether that means beginning, middle, end - or actually October '22. The other possibility is the mirror housing lacking a proper seal on one of the side view mirrors. (or both).
Good luck.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco is whistling and I am on the forums searching to figure out what the heck is going on. I am wondering if I take it to my dealer - will they even be able to determine the cause?
Most likely the mirrors or the grill

brittany3400

Outer Banks
First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A tsb (or technical service bulletin) sometimes listed as a 'communication' is an acknowledgement of an issue with a plan of action to address. The whistling you hear is either from your grill - Ford is developing (or may already have developed) a new gasket that will replace the original that will eliminate the whistling. The fix is supposed to be available October '21 though it is uncertain whether that means beginning, middle, end - or actually October '22. The other possibility is the mirror housing lacking a proper seal on one of the side view mirrors. (or both).
Good luck.
You are so helpful thank you so much!!! Its only happening on the right side of the car, so I'll check the mirror issue first. Its driving me insane :) lol

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi, what exactly is a TSB? My Bronco is whistling and I am on the forums searching to figure out what the heck is going on. I am wondering if I take it to my dealer - will they even be able to determine the cause? Wondering if I need to submit some kind of complaint to help others get theirs fixed too.
Technical Service Bulletin

Edit: Already answered

Sponsored

SLFordVT

Badlands
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
navigator, edge, 911, Datsun, bmw clown shoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where is the whistling coming from? Most likely the roof or windows. If it's a soft top and you've taken it back/off already, make sure the seal is good. Sometimes the weather seal needs to be moved by hand so it doesn't get stuck on the wire that actuate the second back position for the roof.

OP
OP
De Brus

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Who else is still waiting on dm bronco? This shit is getting old!

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who else is still waiting on dm bronco? This shit is getting old!
By the Dirt Mountain tracker it would seem all of us except for one. It is getting old because we are seeing recently manufactured units with MIC getting delivered. I guess they have to keep the line moving forward. I'm going to guess the week before and of Thanksgiving.

OP
OP
De Brus

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

By the Dirt Mountain tracker it would seem all of us except for one. It is getting old because we are seeing recently manufactured units with MIC getting delivered. I guess they have to keep the line moving forward. I'm going to guess the week before and of Thanksgiving.
Yeah they should have kept making soft tops and pushed out dm broncos in like a week instead of 3 months. This is stupid

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah they should have kept making soft tops and pushed out dm broncos in like a week instead of 3 months. This is stupid
I see 2 August 10 Blend dates on the tracker received their built notification marked. There is now some light at the end of this tunnel.

Sponsored

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford's tracker stopped working for me. I'm going to take that as a good sign. ...grasping at straws here...

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hope you get it soon. My July 22 Blend was built/shipped October 7/8, and I took delivery Oct 21. Based on that, you'll be second week of November! Put another way, i received it 3 months after blend date, exactly!

OP
OP
De Brus

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone else’s vin tracker showing an error or not pulling anything at all? Mine has been messed up for almost 2 days now.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else’s vin tracker showing an error or not pulling anything at all? Mine has been messed up for almost 2 days now.
No errors, but when I click Accept & Track nothing happens anymore.

OP
OP
De Brus

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No errors, but when I click Accept & Track nothing happens anymore.
That makes me feel a little better, my pizza tracker does the same. When I use the backdoor link for raw data, it comes up as an error 😰

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/9 build week thread D0FB9DED-C407-4974-92AB-BDD0DBFD7252
Sponsored