First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My blend date was the 20th. Still havenโ€™t received an email saying that it was built. My tracker still says in production. Is there anyway to get an update. I attempted to check the modules to see if the computers were active and still nothing all I see this

03B2A3F4-6DA4-45C1-9627-6FC0F07E2E94.png

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date was the 20th. Still havenโ€™t received an email saying that it was built. My tracker still says in production. Is there anyway to get an update. I attempted to check the modules to see if the computers were active and still nothing all I see this
Have you tried checking with your dealership? Your salesman can see the status (including location) on the vehicle visibility report.

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco delivered to dealer in Morgan Hill, picking up tomorrow
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/20 Build Week Group 03B2A3F4-6DA4-45C1-9627-6FC0F07E2E94
May I ask how your purchasing experience was with The Ford Store? Did you have to pay above the MSRP?

Fabs

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I called and they just said it was produced not released so have limited info. So guess that means it was built?

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

May I ask how your purchasing experience was with The Ford Store? Did you have to pay above the MSRP?
The Ford store was fast and easy. I locked in my price earlier this year in writing. The price was 450.00 over invoice which was about 1,400.00 under MSRP. I had my reservation at Downtown Ford in my home town of Sacramento and there pricing was fair at straight MSRP, but I happened to see an add on my cell phone when I was in Morgan Hill last year and called them, changed my order to them once I found out the pricing. When I went to pick the Bronco up I was done in less than hour no BS at all. I was a cash buyer which went fast. I checked out your other post, I must say I did not get any swag, but that's ok, I know i'm one of the few to receive a 2021 Bronco. I place my reservation the on the second day. Hope this helps, best of luck Eric

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Ford store was fast and easy. I locked in my price earlier this year in writing. The price was 450.00 over invoice which was about 1,400.00 under MSRP. I had my reservation at Downtown Ford in my home town of Sacramento and there pricing was fair at straight MSRP, but I happened to see an add on my cell phone when I was in Morgan Hill last year and called them, changed my order to them once I found out the pricing. When I went to pick the Bronco up I was done in less than hour no BS at all. I was a cash buyer which went fast. I checked out your other post, I must say I did not get any swag, but that's ok, I know i'm one of the few to receive a 2021 Bronco. I place my reservation the on the second day. Hope this helps, best of luck Eric
Thank you for your detailed response. I hope that you enjoy your Bronco.

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We were build week 9/20, got bumped twice, the last time to 10/25... So we waited.... nothing happened at all last week (week of 10/25).

Sooo I check the modules page today to see if there is any action and viola! We got modules a'popping!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/20 Build Week Group Modules-populated

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Who else, with a 9/20 build week is still waiting on their Bronco? Iโ€™m all the way in Hawaii and have an estimated delivery of 17 November.
Sponsored