Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Folks, for those of you who got an email stating your build week was to be 9/20 and have not yet received a window sticker then you more than likely were pushed back a few weeks. Reasoning behind this is due to multiple things...

1. First and foremost, the Ford email system is a mess. It has not been messaging people date movements like it once was. Sometimes it works but most of the times your best bet is to call your dealer for an update. If they know what they are doing they can see your scheduled production week.

2. Keep in mind that many if not most of the people who did receive a Window Sticker this week have had their build date kicked back multiple times already. Some in here have had VINS since June and July. When the MIC top issue was resolved Ford moved those folks back to the front of the line and slid everyone else down the bench.

3. You will not get an email stating your Window Sticker has been generated. You need to check the links provided here on this website or the link sent to you in the "Your Vehicle has been Scheduled for Production" email from Ford.

Last edited:

Sponsored

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco was scheduled for 9/20. checked with my dealer this morning and was told my Bronco was rescheduled to 10/18. It would have been nice to hear this directly from Ford. The online site for Ford Owners is a joke for tracking your vehicle.

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just reached out to my dealer I'm now an 11/1 build week. This is ridiculous....

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Seems like a ton of us were pushed to 10/18. Can’t wait to see the delay then because they scheduled too many

Sponsored

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm supposed to be moved to 9/28, but my status changed to "In Production" sometime in the last couple of hours. No window sticker, but I'm starting to believe they may actually build it at some point soon.

Edit: window sticker showed up this evening with a 9/27 blend date. I'll be 346/420.
I'm a bit late to this thread but I have the same blend date as you (9/27 for a 2-door Badlands Sasquatch). What is the 346/420 in reference to?

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a bit late to this thread but I have the same blend date as you (9/27 for a 2-door Badlands Sasquatch). What is the 346/420 in reference to?
Build sequence for that particular day. It's at the very top of the window sticker to the right of the build date.

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build sequence for that particular day. It's at the very top of the window sticker to the right of the build date.
Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'm 239/420

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that updated, did it always say 10/24?
I feel bad just telling. I feel everyones pain but you did ask. Started 11/4 then went 11/11 then got a windows sticker saying 9/24 call the dealer they said yes I had been moved up. fingers crossed

For the people asking see at the top of my window sticker the 320210924 thats what the 0924 is in that.
Ford Bronco đź›  9/20 Build Week Group Bronco Sticker
Sponsored