E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I supposedly have a 9/20 build week according to the email I received. I haven’t seen any activity, no VIN, no production nothing. Should I have received an email if my build was pushed?
Your VIN should be in the email with the build week from Ford...
I have heard Ford stopped sending emails about builds getting moved. System is broken...
If you don't have a VIN, you don't have a window sticker, than you are not getting built this week, or next...sorry.
Sponsored

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I supposedly have a 9/20 build week according to the email I received. I haven’t seen any activity, no VIN, no production nothing. Should I have received an email if my build was pushed?
So you have a Build week with No VIN? Anyways if you don't have a VIN I think it's safe to say you were pushed. Your dealer should be able to look it up and let you know the new date.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For the 9/22 blend date group that has seen progress, what number were you? I'm 998 / 1300 and haven't heard anything yet except status changed to In Production. (No modules or emails).
Mine was 750/1300 and it is done and shipped.

RunhikeRVA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there another way to find out if your build was pushed out? My dealer does not have a date but I do have a vin. No window sticker so i assume i got pushed
Same here. Contacted my dealership to see if they knew more and all they are seeing is 10/14 under a secondary line. Not sure what that means.

Sponsored

gocats132

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
So you have a Build week with No VIN? Anyways if you don't have a VIN I think it's safe to say you were pushed. Your dealer should be able to look it up and let you know the new date.
Sorry I misspoke I have a VIN no window sticker

RealDeahl

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bandlands, '06 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@chtucker you are very similar to me. My FE was built last week and still waiting on shipping, my Badlands like @RealDeahl has a 9/29 build date according to my dealer which has moved about 7 times. Since I don't have a window sticker and 9/30 builds are starting to see theirs, my guess is that I will get pushed again likely into October or November like so many other people.

I think its a pretty evident that if you don't have a window sticker 5-7 days before your supposed build date you have or will be pushed out. This seems to be the theme for almost everyone on here it seems and I have been tracking the 8/30, 9/6, 9/13, 9/20, 9/27 build week threads pretty religiously.

Today the window sticker shows up!!! Its going to happen! Thanks!

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had a build week of 9/20 with a VIN issued on 8/26. On 9/16 I stopped by the dealership for a test ride in a WT and the sales manager advised my build day is 10/19 with an ETA for delivery of 11/22. Base/SAS/4DR/Soft Top/2.7/10Sp. I can live with that since I reserved on 7/30...but still wont believe till I see it and touch it.

migsby_carmichael

First Edition
First Name
Migsby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If anybody in SoCal with an estimated delivery date of 10/14-10/20 happens to get their rail car number, would you mind sharing that with me? :)

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Today I stopped in to see my dealer...he checked the the computer...I'm pushed back to 11/15...It went from ..7/26..to 8/23..to 9/20.....with a July (20) reservation...a Jan order...with a priority 10.. res...oh well..maybe it will be my Christmas gift...and yes I do have a vin...

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, mine is head to Wallbridge, OH on its first leg. I need a LOT of east to west movement to get it to Cali. North to south doesn’t help at all.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, mine is head to Wallbridge, OH on its first leg. I need a LOT of east to west movement to get it to Cali. North to south doesn’t help at all.
At least it's moving and on it's way! Congrats. Must feel good.
I still have no update. Ford tracker shows in production 9/23. Nothing else...

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am 750 of 1300 today. I thought 1300 was a huge number but maybe it is DM Broncos included too.
I have alot of trackers bookmarked but how do you find your spot in daily production?

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have alot of trackers bookmarked but how do you find your spot in daily production?
Top left of your window sticker. Just to the left of VIN number. Mine was 1072/1300.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At least it's moving and on it's way! Congrats. Must feel good.
I still have no update. Ford tracker shows in production 9/23. Nothing else...
Thats so weird to have some of us go right onto the train and then some hear nothing but crickets. Be nice to know what causes that. Did your dealer say if it was released? On their end they can see the schedule day, the produced day, the released day, and the ship day. If you didn't get a release day maybe it was a QC thing.
Sponsored