First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
You must be new here. It's been well documented that the group of us that were given A 9/20 build week about month ago all got bumped.. No one got any notices from Ford. Ford hasn't been updating emails for pushed builds since late July. The guys that have more info have Dealers that communicate with them. my dealer Like many others is incompetent, so I've gotten no information. My best guess is that those of us from 9/20 are all 10/11 or later now. Sorry.
...Your so right...my 4th date( week of 9/20) has been pushed back to 11/15...
Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thats odd. Mine is going to Folsom Ford which would be the same drop off hub and it shipped yesterday saying delivery 10/15-10/21. Yours shows a full week earlier.
I live in Sacramento my original dealer was Downtown Ford, but I moved my order to Morgan Hill due to price. Not sure if the location in Nor Cal makes a difference. Ford is not consistent in the info sent to us. Who will really know in the end.

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s y
Confirmed with my dealer today that my 9/20 build week has been pushed to a 10/11 build week. As others have said, I received nothing directly from Ford.

4-dr Badlands (no-squatch)
2.3 Manual
Soft top
Lux
Tow
What’s your res and order dates. Curious cuz I’m same building but auto

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya thats possible too. Either way, yo
When is your order date?

My order date is in June with MIC top and switch to softtop.

Will I get these reward?
Where is your dealer?
I originally ordered in March, but switched to soft top in June after the free hard top prep kit was offered.
The 200,000 points were for people who had MOD top or dual tops and switched to soft top or MIC top. So I don't think you will get those if you only had MIC top to start.

Sponsored

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You must be new here. It's been well documented that the group of us that were given A 9/20 build week about month ago all got bumped.. No one got any notices from Ford. Ford hasn't been updating emails for pushed builds since late July. The guys that have more info have Dealers that communicate with them. my dealer Like many others is incompetent, so I've gotten no information. My best guess is that those of us from 9/20 are all 10/11 or later now. Sorry.
Not new was just identifying and sharing with someone that is in the same boat.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t received a built or shipped email yet (went down the line yesterday 9/24). However I am showing the modules as-built file and the pals-app is showing a work order number. Hope that means it’s moving along and the system is delayed.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t received a built or shipped email yet (went down the line yesterday 9/24). However I am showing the modules as-built file and the pals-app is showing a work order number. Hope that means it’s moving along and the system is delayed.
I got my built email at 12:50am pst today, but still no modules.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here, no emails, Ford tracker shows in production 9/23. Status is still "in production".
It now shows estimate time for delivery 10/7 on the tracker? 2 weeks to deliver 3 hours north? But hasn't shipped yet, so I don't know...
Hope things move quickly next week. I want to get some top down drives in before it gets too cold.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here, no emails, Ford tracker shows in production 9/23. Status is still "in production".
It now shows estimate time for delivery 10/7 on the tracker? 2 weeks to deliver 3 hours north? But hasn't shipped yet, so I don't know...
Hope things move quickly next week. I want to get some top down drives in before it gets too cold.
I’m in the same boat man! I’m up in northern Ohio so it’s getting cold awfully quick

Sponsored

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did this morning I was # 38/682
nice man! I’m jealous, no email yet but the way things have been with Ford… who knows. Mine could be on a truck already and it’s not updating

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nice man! I’m jealous, no email yet but the way things have been with Ford… who knows. Mine could be on a truck already and it’s not updating
Seems like trucks going on rail got built and shipping emails pretty quick, and trucks going on convoy are MIA...

Maybe not accurate, just going off the limited data here. Desperate for some info from Ford.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs