Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You build was pushed into Oct or Nov, like the rest of us that received Vins on 8/26.
We got pushed due to the MIC 2.0 being ready sooner than expected. They pushed us softies down the line to prioritize FE/DM. We have Vins so we will get MY21 built between now, and the week of Dec 6th.
Yup - dealership got back to me right before I read this and said I've been pushed back a month. ETA to dealership is now week of 11/15.
Sponsored

AJ_West_

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands Sas, 15 Colorado, 91 GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-build-tracking-links.22795/

Rail tracking info on the first post. Ask your dealer for rail car number from vehicle visibility report or DORA.
Thank you very much for that, I just read through it. Seems odd to me the only way you can track by rail is via an automated phone system.

I could have sworn my 2015 Chevy Colorado had online visibility of the progress it was making each day on the rail... I can't remember if that was a Chevy tracker link only or something else...

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you very much for that, I just read through it. Seems odd to me the only way you can track by rail is via an automated phone system.

I could have sworn my 2015 Chevy Colorado had online visibility of the progress it was making each day on the rail... I can't remember if that was a Chevy tracker link only or something else...
The phone tracker sucks. Either I have a speech impediment I don’t know about or the computer translating doesn’t speak English very well, lol.

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
No sticker? If you have no sticker you were likely moved back in scheduling. Most people in here had 9/20 as their 3rd, 4th or 5th build date. If 9/20 was your first scheduled date then the odds are you were pushed back.
If you have not already, try talking to your dealer. The sales Mgr had a printout with all the short-listed orders. It contained the new blend date and ETA for arrival at the dealership. I never received anything from Ford after my original email with a build week of 9/20.

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: as of this morning my modules are showing up. No Built or Shipped email yet. Nothing in Pals App either. Fingers crossed it gets to the dealership safely and quickly
Safely, I hope so too. Quickly, I hope quicker than mine...day 4 of sitting at MAP...dealer emailed yesterday and said a First Edition was delivered on Tuesday (their first customer Bronco), so they do in fact make deliveries up here...not sure why mine didn't make it on that truck...

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Safely, I hope so too. Quickly, I hope quicker than mine...day 4 of sitting at MAP...dealer emailed yesterday and said a First Edition was delivered on Tuesday (their first customer Bronco), so they do in fact make deliveries up here...not sure why mine didn't make it on that truck...
Could be a number of reasons tbh.

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: as of this morning my modules are showing up. No Built or Shipped email yet. Nothing in Pals App either. Fingers crossed it gets to the dealership safely and quickly
Update: My modules popped up earlier and both the Bronco6g & Ford trackers updated to Shipped/In Transit. Needless to say I'm happy.

Hoping yours gets updated soon, Brad!

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think you guys will still beat all of us that shipped out to the West Coast. It has basically been a week since mine shipped and its only in Nebraska. My Bronco definitely didn't get put on the Bullet Train.

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think you guys will still beat all of us that shipped out to the West Coast. It has basically been a week since mine shipped and its only in Nebraska. My Bronco definitely didn't get put on the Bullet Train.
I checked Google maps and saw my Bronco right behind yours on that west bound train on it's way to Nor Cal. To bad the Bullet train from Fresno to Merceds not done yet.

DarienJim

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well woke up to a email from Ford saying mine has shipped. Delivery estimated Oct 16-22. Website is still out of date versus email. Website also says 12 days estimated shipping not sure why mine is taking so long to get to Florida.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I checked Google maps and saw my Bronco right behind yours on that west bound train on it's way to Nor Cal. To bad the Bullet train from Fresno to Merceds not done yet.
UP tracking says mine is headed to “Industry” next. I am assuming that is the Industry, CA depot. If that is the case, that’s why yours is going to show up a week before mine. Yours is probably going straight to the Roseville depot. I have to take the long way through L.A. which is a bummer.

Scsoren

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, an email with build week of 9/20, nothing else after that up to this point, dealer does not/cannot help - do we just have to sit and wait?

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, an email with build week of 9/20, nothing else after that up to this point, dealer does not/cannot help - do we just have to sit and wait?
Sit and wait for window sticker, than fun begins.
Sponsored