Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m a 9/27 build week 4 door FE. Dealer confirmed 10/1 build day. My status just moved to “in production” and the window sticker link showed up, but the actual window sticker isn’t showing yet. But this is progress!
Ditto, 9/27 build week 4 door FE. Showing in production but no window sticker. Mean while my other FE is stuck in dirt mountain. It'll be interesting to see which one gets delivered first.
Sponsored

CJSOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How are you all hearing about your dates getting pushed back? Are you getting emails from Ford or is there some other way to find out? I am a 10/11/21 build date, or so Ford has told me.
Nothing from Ford on my end and my dealership has not responded to my email/question to confirm production for 9/27 (based on the Ford email telling me the week of 9/27 schedule date). Will try to call today. I suspect we will get an email from Ford tomorrow and dealerships are just waiting for cover before reaching out / responding. They are in a tough spot for sure here.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are you all hearing about your dates getting pushed back? Are you getting emails from Ford or is there some other way to find out? I am a 10/11/21 build date, or so Ford has told me.
You have to call your dealer and hope that they tell you the information.

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had to call my dealer to get an update.

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ditto, 9/27 build week 4 door FE. Showing in production but no window sticker. Mean while my other FE is stuck in dirt mountain. It'll be interesting to see which one gets delivered first.
I am back in this boat - status says "in production" as of this morning, but no window sticker yet.

Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally! Hallelujah! After having a Vin # since May and being given the “Run Around” and having my build date pushed back 12 times, my build status has moved to “In Production” this morning with a blend date of 9/30!

Build details:
Reservation: 7/13/20 at 10:09 pm EST
Order: 1/27/21
Build date: 9/30/21
BL, 4 dr, MIC top, 2.7, High, SAS, A51

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/27 Build Week Group C7B538F4-A27D-497D-AF78-5F14CA73BF59

Last edited:

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally! Hallelujah! After having a Vin # since May and being given the “Run Around” and having my build date pushed back 12 times, my build status has moved to “In Production” this morning with a blend date of 9/30!

Build details:
Reservation: 7/13/21 at 10:09 pm EST
Order: 1/27/21
Build date: 9/30/21
BL, 4 dr, MIC top, 2.7, High, SAS, A51

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/27 Build Week Group C7B538F4-A27D-497D-AF78-5F14CA73BF59
Congrats @BroncoOvrlndr ! That's great news. I have the same exact build but with LUX. Unfortunately I was a build date of 9/29 which leads me to believe I will be pushed again since I have no updates or window sticker. 7/19->8/16->8/30->9/16->9/29->???

Did your window sticker show up? If so when?

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats @BroncoOvrlndr ! That's great news. I have the same exact build but with LUX. Unfortunately I was a build date of 9/29 which leads me to believe I will be pushed again since I have no updates or window sticker. 7/19->8/16->8/30->9/16->9/29->???

Did your window sticker show up? If so when?
@fraserjr The link to the window sticker has populated but the window sticker hasn’t generated just yet. I’ll check again later today and keep you posted when it does.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am back in this boat - status says "in production" as of this morning, but no window sticker yet.
I also checked my status today. Moved to "In Production." No window sticker. My build week is next week (9/27).

This mean I'm likely getting pushed?

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Woah, after almost giving up hope, my 9/29 build date just moved to "in production" on the tracker and the window sticker link popped up. It's still not showing the sticker but I feel like this is progress!

*EDIT* and now it just switched back and the link disappeared! How is Ford so bad at this?

F***!!

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I also checked my status today. Moved to "In Production." No window sticker. My build week is next week (9/27).

Congratulations buddy I don’t believe so. G.M. at my dealership says I’m in the system for a October 1st build. I’m guessing over the next 24 hours we will all be receiving our window stickers 😁. Now as for when yours actually gets put on a train and transportEd out to BFE 🤔

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Does yours show the window sticker link now? Mine just did and switched to in production which I take as a good thing.

*EDIT* and now it just switched back and the link disappeared! How is Ford so bad at this?

F***!!

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does yours show the window sticker link now? Mine just did and switched to in production which I take as a good thing.

F***!!
Mind has been doing this over the past 18 hours. You are not alone! My build date is in the system for Oct. 1st, so I'm hopeful that tomorrow everything gets locked into production and the window sticker pops.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

F***!!
Wooosah...... baring a flood or meteor strike you should be good.

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mind has been doing this over the past 18 hours. You are not alone! My build date is in the system for Oct. 1st, so I'm hopeful that tomorrow everything gets locked into production and the window sticker pops.
Mine did the same flip flop this morning, order processing to in-prod to order processing.
I found a a web site watcher tool that I have checking the Ford tracker and window sticker pages hourly and it alerted me to the change .
Sponsored