wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone else cautiously optimistic? I feel literally anything could happen between now and delivery.

I want to believe. I do. But... I've been hurt too many times...
Right there with you. Been in purgatory so long I have no idea what it will feel like to actually see it.
Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right there with you. Been in purgatory so long I have no idea what it will feel like to actually see it.
@wolfman064 @Boston182 we’re all cautiously optimistic, but also waiting for the next bomb to drop at the same time!

We all just really need to get that built email and the pizza tracker updated this week. My question is also how long is it going to sit before being shipped?

I so want to believe this week is OUR WEEK!

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well the 27th has come, and still no window sticker so mine is not being built this week I'd suppose. I called the dealer, he said he would check if I got pushed out.

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@wolfman064 @Boston182 we’re all cautiously optimistic, but also waiting for the next bomb to drop at the same time!

We all just really need to get that built email and the pizza tracker updated this week. My question is also how long is it going to sit before being shipped?

I so want to believe this week is OUR WEEK!
Hopefully it won’t sit at all 🥵

Sponsored

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not gonna lie.. I was checking the tracker and sticker everyday for months until I got it Thursday. Pretty amazing feeling when the sticker all of a sudden showed. 😌 I know that doesn’t help your situation but this time last week I totally felt like you do now. I get it.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been watching for my modules to populate all afternoon. Hopefully, it was built and the modules start to show up in the next couple of days.

Update: Still no modules or anything saying it was built, but after looking at the reservation page I do have an estimated delivery date now. Looks like this Cyber Orange pumpkin may make it just in time for Halloween 🎃 10/30/21

Last edited:

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been watching for my modules to populate all afternoon. Hopefully, it was built and the modules start to show up in the next couple of days.

Update: Still no modules or anything saying it was built, but after looking at the reservation page I do have an estimated delivery date now. Looks like this Cyber Orange pumpkin may make it just in time for Halloween 🎃 10/30/21
I can’t get the module website to work for me on desktop or mobile😬

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer just told me the system is showing October 25th.. Apparently they knew this on 9/10 - great communications!

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most have seen modules populate when actual shipment takes place.