First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a reminder I switched my BD 2.7L Sas model with Lux and Towing from MIC to Soft Top and that seemed to be the trick. My original was 133am MT on July 14th.
Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still don’t understand what a blend date is?
A blend date will appear at the top of your window sticker. It is the date that all the parts of your Bronco are ready for assembly. In other words, it is when your Bronco will be built.

Renzo1321

Base
First Name
Chonco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still no window sticker. Called the dealership a few days ago and they showed a build date of the 30th. I'm calling them again today.🥴
Same. I don’t get it.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 9/27 blend date has been built! Holy hell!

Screenshot_20210928-070611_Outlook.jpg
Congrats!!! My blend date was 9/27 also, but 415/420 so I probably get finished today...

Last edited:

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats!!! My blend date was 9/27 also, but 415/420 so I probably gets finished today...
I was 26/420...front of the line for once. Good luck and more importantly, Stay Pumped!

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wonder how many they build in a day? If there is 420 in a week and they build 6 days a week, then it would come out to be 70 a day. I am of course assuming that the 420 is a weekly figure.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how many they build in a day?
Anything left over the weekend and started on the 420 for Monday. Not sure if they count completed builds or started builds. Not sure how many they have planned each day this week though. It's on the window sticker for your blend date. Some have mentioned Friday they are doing over 1000...Bit not sure why the jump, adding in top replacements or just not building Rangers and pushing production to Bronco; just not sure.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anything left over the weekend and started on the 420 for Monday. Not sure if they count completed builds or started builds. Not sure how many they have planned each day this week though. It's on the window sticker for your blend date. Some have mentioned Friday they are doing over 1000...Bit not sure why the jump, adding in top replacements or just not building Rangers and pushing production to Bronco; just not sure.
So the 420 is a daily number, not the weekly number?

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my "Built" email this am! My Blend date was 9/24 and the email said it was built yesterday, 9/27! They estimate a full month for delivery to my dealership in DFW.

Happy to get a MY21! Now I hope the weather stays nice for a road trip or two in early November..

Firewoody19

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My window sticker repopulated this morning and remained a 0928 blend! Hopefully today will actually be the day!!! Good luck all!!

Sponsored

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 9/30 week build scheduled email but no window sticker yet.. should I be worried?

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a 9/30 week build scheduled email but no window sticker yet.. should I be worried?
Do you mean a 9/27 week build? If so, honestly, if you do not have a window sticker by now you have likely been pushed back. Window stickers come about a week before your scheduled build date. If you mean your build date is next week, then keep checking!

wtcrabtree

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my wife had a build week of 9/27, did not receive a window sticker and just got word back that she has been pushed to 11/1. OBX, Soft top, 2.7, Lux and Tow. But what I am seeing from this group is that none of our packages caused this delay and we were actually bumped by hard top builds. This just speculation but it is weird that there is a bunch of 11/1 hard top builds now being built this week and now we are 11/1... Congrats to everyone that got pulled up but it is a tad frustrating that Ford continues to change everything with zero communication.
Sponsored