Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

North Texas guys with a late October delivery. Got my rail car number. I know several of y’all are in my area and it’s possible y’all are one the same train or car.
Norfolk Southern #TTGX991698.

Norfolk Southern tracing instructions from the tracking page:
NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
I was just about to ask any N Texas rigs shipped on Monday if they had car number.
Sponsored

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
North Texas guys with a late October delivery. Got my rail car number. I know several of y’all are in my area and it’s possible y’all are one the same train or car.

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
The last update on mine is Oct 5th Oakwood, Michigan 2:55am

Firewoody19

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last update on mine is Oct 5th Oakwood, Michigan 2:55am
I haven’t had any luck with rail company phone numbers for tracking

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t had any luck with rail company phone numbers for tracking
I finally got thru when I was patient and let it go thru the prompts.

Firewoody19

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this one that you posted..

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
Which one did you use? I’ve tried them all.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dam I still dont have an email showing built and tracker still shows in production. Anyone else having the same issue from build date of 09/28?
I’m in the same situation with a Thurs 9/30 blend. The modules have been live since Sat night but still shows “In Production” on pizza tracker and I’ve not received a built email yet. The B6G tracker shows an Est End Date of 10/21 though.

So I’m wondering WTH is going in with my build? It does show a Bill of Lading # but Null on the destination when I enter the VIN on the shipping link. My dealer is only a 6 to 7 hour truck drive from MAP so once it does ship it gets there same day or next morning.

I’m just starting to get a little uneasy feeling that something might be up since it’s still in production and no built email! Any new movement on your status over night?

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in the same situation with a Thurs 9/30 blend. The modules have been live since Sat night but still shows “In Production” on pizza tracker and I’ve not received a built email yet. The B6G tracker shows an Est End Date of 10/21 though.

So I’m wondering WTH is going in with my build? It does show a Bill of Lading # but Null on the destination when I enter the VIN on the shipping link. My dealer is only a 6 to 7 hour truck drive from MAP so once it does ship it gets there same day or next morning.

I’m just starting to get a little uneasy feeling that something might be up since it’s still in production and no built email! Any new movement on your status over night?
Same here in production since 9/28 with 10/21 estimated delivery no email yet, what is your build ?

Last edited:

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10/01 blend date - tracker changed to shipped last night. Says estimated delivery between 10/5 and 10/11 to Northern VA. Nothing in palsapp - which is that same as my other order from a few weeks ago.

EDIT - Dealer just emailed and said mine just showed up on the truck. 5 days from blend date! Tracker still shows shipped.

Last edited:

Rakkasan187

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco, 2020 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

No updates overnight. The dealer says it shows built, but nothing else. Modules have been live since last Friday. Tracker still showing ETA 10/19

Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here in production since 9/28 with 10/21 estimated delivery no email yet, what is your build ?
4dr BL, 2.7, SAS, MIC, High, A51 and the only accessory is the rubber floor mats. I really hope the floor mats aren’t holding up going from in production to built status!

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4dr BL, 2.7, SAS, MIC, High, A51 and the only accessory is the rubber floor mats. I really hope the floor mats aren’t holding up going from in production to built status!
Yep the floor mats holding us up would really be crazy huh?

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the all weather mats option on my 10/1 build in the sig. It shipped yesterday.
Guess that solves that theory.
Sponsored