Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She's moving! Did you ever get your tracing to work? Are you on the same rail as me?
I don't know if we're on the same train but I hope we are. We left the factory about the same time and are heading in the direction so I was hoping. I wanted to see if I could get your number to work and see if I was just doing it wrong, and I wasn't. My number comes back with no tracing info. Ask my contact at the dealership if there was any better way, and he said it updates everyday on their visibility reports and said that I could come by everyday to check if I wanted. I test drove a 4d Big Bend soft top yesterday for about 8 hours, it was fantastic, but it really make me even more impatient.
Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Rakkasan187 @Clearwater native @codydb19

Another day and still showing as “In Production” with no built or shipped email or update to the Pizza Tracker or B6G tracker. The B6G tracker still shows Est End Date of 10/21 which others have indicated is the date it should be delivered by.

But sitting here frustrated that a week after being built there’s still no update or communication while others have already shipped out.

Any updates for you guys?

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another day and still showing as “In Production” with no built or shipped email or update to the Pizza Tracker or B6G tracker. The B6G tracker still shows Est End Date of 10/21 which others have indicated is the date it should be delivered by.

But sitting here frustrated that a week after being built there’s still no update or communication while others have already shipped out.

Same as you in production since 9/28 , delivery estimate 10/21 and Crickets I can't believe how it make me aggravated!

Rakkasan187

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco, 2020 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Same as you in production since 9/28 , delivery estimate 10/21 and Crickets I can't believe how it make me aggravated!
Same here guys. 9/28 blend date. Truck is built and modules are populated, but no built or shipped email or tracker update. Still showing a 10/19 delivery.

Dshark1

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f250 Plat/D
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same 4 me. 9/30 blend, mods pop on 10/2. Then nothing.....
Delivery est 10/13. Dealer is 10 mins from MAP. Fixin to get my fence cutters and go drag that horse out the barn.

Sponsored

nightowl

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW 750, 2012 Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And I just got the call from my dealer, pushed to Oct 25th. so no longer in the 9/27 production group. sigh. so close.
Same with me

LABRONCO58

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do they ship before ford tells you? 9/29 build, have modules and everything. Just no shipping update yet.

Anybody in this group waiting/tracking a rail to Southern California?

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

in production 10/1, ETA to dealer 10/23, modules populated, nothing showing built or shipped

Firewoody19

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still get "no tracing information" after going through all the prompts...
When I tried LSU Bronco's number the NS system repeated it back to me they left the "G" out of the TTGX. So I called the NS line again and put in "TTX" and the car number it told me Ft. Wayne, IN Oct 6th @ 0746. Try yours again but without the "G"

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I tried LSU Bronco's number the NS system repeated it back to me they left the "G" out of the TTGX. So I called the NS line again and put in "TTX" and the car number it told me Ft. Wayne, IN Oct 6th @ 0746. Try yours again but without the "G"
I just tried it. It held for a bit and defaulted to human. I had to hang up so it didn't cause issues for us in the future.

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Negative ghost rider. Is it bad that I woke up at 3am and checked my phone for any emails before going back to sleep?

Bronqo

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do they ship before ford tells you? 9/29 build, have modules and everything. Just no shipping update yet.

I’m in San Diego. 9/30 build. 10/2 ship date. Got the shipped email on 10/4. Estimated arrival 11/5-11/11.
BUT the estimated transit days shows as 76 days, which I’m obviously hoping is wrong.

LABRONCO58

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m in San Diego. 9/30 build. 10/2 ship date. Got the shipped email on 10/4. Estimated arrival 11/5-11/11.
BUT the estimated transit days shows as 76 days, which I’m obviously hoping is wrong.
I would think that’s wrong as well. Mine is showing 10/18 delivery. But no shipped email yet.

Etto

Black Diamond
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m from the 9/6 build week group. My Bronco has been built for three weeks now. I’m two hours away from the factory. They still haven’t shipped it yet. I’m a convoy to west Michigan. My question is how many from this group have had a convoy go out already. Just trying to figure out if the truck driver shortage is really the problem. Thanks.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Me..built 9/30.mine says delivery estimate oct 24-30 I cant get any info on the rail tracking though...
Sponsored