E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m from the 9/6 build week group. My Bronco has been built for three weeks now. Iā€™m two hours away from the factory. They still havenā€™t shipped it yet. Iā€™m a convoy to west Michigan. My question is how many from this group have had a convoy go out already. Just trying to figure out if the truck driver shortage is really the problem. Thanks.
Same as me, 9/22 blend date here, built email 9/26, but nothing but delays to estimate delivery date now. Was 10/7, 10/8, 10/10, now 10/13...WTF... This is what $1500 shipping gets me?
Is something else going on?
Also, Convoy to northern Michigan, 200 miles from MAP...
I've noticed trucks going rail get shipped right away, with emails. But anything convoy from MAP is not moving...
Sponsored

rsmag9

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford's
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

9/28 build day. Truck is built and modules are there, no emails at all but I've been tracking it and it originally it showed a 10/5-10/11 delivery estimate, updated to 10/7-10/13 today. (I'm a hour from MAP). Still not shipped

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

9/28 build day. Truck is built and modules are there, no emails at all but I've been tracking it and it originally it showed a 10/5-10/11 delivery estimate, updated to 10/7-10/13 today. (I'm a hour from MAP). Still not shipped
I just checked in the 9/7 build group and it's the same for them. Broncos going Convoy are not being shipped...they are saying truck driver shortage...

rsmag9

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford's
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just checked in the 9/7 build group and it's the same for them. Broncos going Convoy are not being shipped...they are saying truck driver shortage...
Ridiculousā€¦ this launch has been such a disaster

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for that update!

I really wish they would let us do the paperwork with our dealers and just pick our Broncos up from the MAP lot. At this point I would use my airline miles and fly up there to pick it up and drive it home. Hell at this point I wouldnā€™t even complain about them keeping their freaking $1,495 shipping fee, just let me get my Bronco so itā€™s sitting in my driveway and not Dirt Mountain 2.0 for lack of truck drivers!

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You all with truck driver shortages aren't missing much. Shipped by train on Monday, it pulled into Elkhart, IN last night on the way to TX...3hours from Dearborn, MI :ROFLMAO:

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day-10 9/28 blend no built or shipped emails yet and it is rail.

Last edited:

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You all with truck driver shortages aren't missing much. Shipped by train on Monday, it pulled into Elkhart, IN last night on the way to TX...3hours from Dearborn, MI :ROFLMAO:
I thought it was in Ohio yesterday. Is it going backwards??!

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was @LSU_Bronco. TX train was in FT Wayne, IN... So it's moving west, but did backtrack a bit. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø(Assuming the car numbers are correct)

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That was @LSU_Bronco. TX train was in FT Wayne, IN... So it's moving west, but did backtrack a bit. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø(Assuming the car numbers are correct)
Crap I was hopefulā€¦. Do you have a train number youā€™re checking? I didnā€™t get a rail car number from my dealer.

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crap I was hopefulā€¦. Do you have a train number youā€™re checking? I didnā€™t get a rail car number from my dealer.
I use 889 (alpha numeric portion) 991698 (numeric portion)

Firewoody19

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A different train was in Ohio. Ours made it from the plant to Ft. Wayne, IN all the way to Elkhart, IN. I would assume that itā€™ll go through Chicago and maybe head south.

Last edited:

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A different train was in Ohio. Ours made it from the plant to Ft. Wayne, IN all the was to Elkhart, IN. I would assume that itā€™ll go through Chicago and maybe head south.
Got it - thanks for the info and sharing the car numbers. I'll check in with my dealer next week to see if I can get any more info myself. I'm presuming that mine coming to Houston is probably traveling with yours.

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ridiculousā€¦ this launch has been such a disaster
I feel a lil guilty bc mine is ahead of schedule and already on rail and in route. šŸ˜µ

Last edited:

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is in Danville Kentucky as of this morning! I got this map from their website and it seems like itā€™s moving from dot to dot as it moves down south. So the next update I think will be around Nashville, Tennessee

482E023B-BB1F-47EB-AB8A-02BEDD70149D.jpeg
Sponsored