LABRONCO58

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tracker updated to In Transit for my socal build. I believe it’s by rail. 9/29 blend. Tracker also changed expected delivery date to 11/4 but at least now it has been shipped. If anyone thinks they’re on the same train and tracks it, please post your updates! I will as well.

Rakkasan187

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco, 2020 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Tracker updated to In Transit for my socal build. I believe it’s by rail. 9/29 blend. Tracker also changed expected delivery date to 11/4 but at least now it has been shipped. If anyone thinks they’re on the same train and tracks it, please post your updates! I will as well.
Glad to see yours updated to “In transit”. My FE is still showing “In Production” with a 9/28 build day. Bummer!

LABRONCO58

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad to see yours updated to “In transit”. My FE is still showing “In Production” with a 9/28 build day. Bummer!
Yeah. They just sent me an email summarized as “to ensure your satisfaction, we’ve moved your date, but at least it’s now shipped”. Makes me think it was held up for a since-resolved QC issue rather than just waiting on more trucks to be built to go on the train with it.

Firewoody19

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Razorback @webspoke stopped by the dealer to see if it was Christmas morning, it wasn’t. He did tell me that it’s off the train and they’re trying to get the trucking company to actually ship the 5 Broncos they have sitting down there. Key thing is that it’s off the train, so that another step in the right direction. He said it could be this week if they’ll actually ship them. Also, they said that I couldn’t hook on a trailer and go get them myself. I had a person that I work with drive by that lot and take a picture in hopes that I could see something, and you CAN see Broncos.
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/27 Build Week Group D6519EC3-AEA2-44A8-8260-270E9D409D1A

Sponsored

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Razorback @webspoke stopped by the dealer to see if it was Christmas morning, it wasn’t. He did tell me that it’s off the train and they’re trying to get the trucking company to actually ship the 5 Broncos they have sitting down there. Key thing is that it’s off the train, so that another step in the right direction. He said it could be this week if they’ll actually ship them. Also, they said that I couldn’t hook on a trailer and go get them myself. I had a person that I work with drive by that lot and take a picture in hopes that I could see something, and you CAN see Broncos.
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/27 Build Week Group D6519EC3-AEA2-44A8-8260-270E9D409D1A
Thanks for the scouting update, your eyes are better than mine if you can make out bronco's in that picture. I'm checking with my dealer now to see if they can confirm my bronco at alliance in their system.

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm tracking mine with a built date of 9/29 and it's on car TTGX 952848. Presently in Kansas City Kansas.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm tracking mine with a built date of 9/29 and it's on car TTGX 952848. Presently in Kansas City Kansas.
When ours got to Kansas, It moved quick to DFW area...

crummer

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pcar
Your Bronco Model
Base
Be patient, the 9/27 builds are finding their way home!

Base, Sas, 2.7, mod bumper, roof rack, push bar, switches.

8E2210FF-74F6-4FED-9475-7F600D4F8A92.jpeg

5865274A-DB97-4B7D-8492-B27B086F074C.jpeg

RealDeahl

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bandlands, '06 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure that I can't have it today. The dealer received 30 vehicles today and the PDI team has to receive it and make sure all is right before they call for me to come get it. Not sure how long that will take. Inventory manger says she is trying to work mine first.

Scheduled delivery was 10/20 so it is a week earlier than expected.
I picked it up yesterday. My son (11) was on the fence about it until we took the top off and drove around tonight. I think I have him sold.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/27 Build Week Group BRONCO

Sponsored

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the scouting update, your eyes are better than mine if you can make out bronco's in that picture. I'm checking with my dealer now to see if they can confirm my bronco at alliance in their system.
Disappointing news from my dealer, his tracking shows mine is still at Blue Island / chicago since Monday morning 8/11. The last update showing CSX exchange to BNSF. My guess it is waiting on a train to texas, maybe by Sun or Mon next week.

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Disappointing news from my dealer, his tracking shows mine is still at Blue Island / chicago since Monday morning 8/11. The last update showing CSX exchange to BNSF. My guess it is waiting on a train to texas, maybe by Sun or Mon next week.
I wonder if that’s more of an issue with the Ford system not updating very often. Did you get a rail car number?

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if that’s more of an issue with the Ford system not updating very often. Did you get a rail car number?
No, I asked for it a couple of times, but it never shows in the screen shots.

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Tracked mine Yesterday (while I was off-rodeoing in Nevada), and it was in Oklahoma. Today it is in Texas. Should start heading West now. 😃