Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F250, 2017 Fusion, 2014 Escape, 2005 LJ, 1968 M715
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The suspense is killing me...anyone else's going to Granger? Hoping mine is there by next weekend.
Sponsored

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Tracker say's still in production My Bronco6g tracker as of this morning say's awaiting shipment and ETA 11/05, Wow some movement :):):) 430 day's and I think I gonna be counting down now instead of up!

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Tracker say's still in production My Bronco6g tracker as of this morning say's awaiting shipment and ETA 11/05, Wow some movement :):):) 430 day's and I think I gonna be counting down now instead of up!
Sweeeet! The Ford tracker hasnā€™t worked for me more than 1 or 2 times since they updated it last week. However the other trackers updated this morning. Iā€™m still in production but my ETA start and end dates have been pushed back roughly a week. However Iā€™m taking that as a positive seeing as so many people stuck in production since the beginning of September have blown through their original ETA date with no update.

Iā€™ve also noticed some people in the 10/18 build week got pushed back a week at the last second, which led to a domino effect of subsequent weeks getting delayed one week too. I am hoping the reason for that is so they can use this week to address all of the builds that are stuck in production. šŸ¤ž

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweeeet! The Ford tracker hasnā€™t worked for me more than 1 or 2 times since they updated it last week. However the other trackers updated this morning. Iā€™m still in production but my ETA start and end dates have been pushed back roughly a week. However Iā€™m taking that as a positive seeing as so many people stuck in production since the beginning of September have blown through their original ETA date with no update.

Iā€™ve also noticed some people in the 10/18 build week got pushed back a week at the last second, which led to a domino effect of subsequent weeks getting delayed one week too. I am hoping the reason for that is so they can use this week to address all of the builds that are stuck in production. šŸ¤ž
My ford tracker updated in the last 30 minutes to built now also!

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is at the dealership officially as of last night, my salesman called me to say it would be there ā€œby Mondayā€ but heā€™s off Monday so Iā€™m picking her up Tuesday.

Iā€™m ecstatic that itā€™s finally here but kinda bummed I gotta wait till Tuesday. 1st world probs šŸ˜Ž

Last edited:

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

10/1 blend date...just got my built email today....Ford tracker shows the same with an ETA of 11/5....woo hoo, time to count down the days now

Rakkasan187

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco, 2020 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I havenā€™t checked the tracker, but got my built email!! Yay us! @Rakkasan187 any luck for you?
Hey guys. Just got the email from Ford showing built. ETA changed from 10/19 to now the window is 10/29-11/04. I wonder if there were some QC issues with a lot of the 9/27 build week Broncos and thatā€™s why we are just now getting built emails.

Last edited:

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey guys. Just got the email from Ford showing built. ETA changed from 10/19 to now the window is 10/29-11/04. I wonder if there was some QC issues with a lot of the 9/27 build week Broncos and thatā€™s why we are just now getting built emails.
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it was due to hardtops, FE stickers, could be anything really???

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Tracking by rail... traveling through Winslow Arizona an hour ago. Moving fast after Kansas City, Kansas!

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it was due to hardtops, FE stickers, could be anything really???
Yeah who knows why. Between this build week and previous build week threads it seems like all kinds of builds got stuck. Across all trims and both MIC and Softies.

Only one thingā€™s for certain, and that is that we will never know what the hold up was lol.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Tracking by rail... traveling through Winslow Arizona an hour ago. Moving fast after Kansas City, Kansas!
Did yours ship on the 3rd?trying to guestimate this for Los Angeles. Without annoying my sales guy....almost here!!!

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did yours ship on the 3rd?trying to guestimate this for Los Angeles. Without annoying my sales guy....almost here!!!
I was looking for my exact ship date but couldn't find it. It was built on 9/29 and I think it shipped on the 4th but not absolutely sure. Looks good for you either way!

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Razorback @webspoke stopped by the dealer to see if it was Christmas morning, it wasnā€™t. He did tell me that itā€™s off the train and theyā€™re trying to get the trucking company to actually ship the 5 Broncos they have sitting down there. Key thing is that itā€™s off the train, so that another step in the right direction. He said it could be this week if theyā€™ll actually ship them. Also, they said that I couldnā€™t hook on a trailer and go get them myself. I had a person that I work with drive by that lot and take a picture in hopes that I could see something, and you CAN see Broncos.
D6519EC3-AEA2-44A8-8260-270E9D409D1A.jpeg
You think we're still sitting there, or has a transporter picked them up???

WillisCā€™onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was yours in KC for a few days? Mine has been there for two.
Sponsored