rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7 dodge Ram Merc cls500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am amazed and anxious about how this is playing out. I can only say that since all of us have so much misinformation it seems it keeps us in a state of flux. I am in the 9/8 group and 9/7 and 9/9 all have more postivies than we do!! I was "in production" on 9/9 - modules on the 11th and crickets since then - however my shipment says pending! then again it has only been a week. As someone stated early it seems better to place an order and wait 3 months for the dealer to call you.

Just venting.

Bd2008

Big Bend
First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7 dodge Ram Merc cls500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am amazed and anxious about how this is playing out. I can only say that since all of us have so much misinformation it seems it keeps us in a state of flux. I am in the 9/8 group and 9/7 and 9/9 all have more postivies than we do!! I was "in production" on 9/9 - modules on the 11th and crickets since then - however my shipment says pending! then again it has only been a week. As someone stated early it seems better to place an order and wait 3 months for the dealer to call you.

Just venting.
PS - Congrats to those who are getting their units built and shipped!!!

Etto

Black Diamond
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I finally got my built email this morning. I was a 9/7 blend with a 9/8 production. I am still confused as to why it took this long for a four door soft top 2.3 manual black Diamond to get built. But I’m relieved it’s finally done. Now I wait for delivery. They project 9/21-27th for delivery. I live two hours away in Michigan so I’m hoping for sooner rather than later.

Sponsored

sjax42

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Longhorn
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my built email email this morning! Anticipating delivery between 10/04-10/11. Has anyone took delivery in South Florida? If so how long did it take?

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20210918-040322_Outlook
Mine is oct 3-9 to wpb.
Looking at other s fl deliveries it seems they are showing up usually a week earlier than predicted. Fingers crossed.

stlbroncobl

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to see some build/ship emails for you all. Question…anyone with paint protection get a build or ship email yet for 9/6 build week? Spreadsheet has a few noted but none with a build email. Seems like PP was talked about being a delay but anyone know how long? Damn you PP!!

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
GOOOOOOD MORNING!!!! 5:03am EST, got the built email and estimated delivery! Pizza tracker still hasn’t updated but here it is! So happy to see all of the emails coming in for everyone this morning!

4A6FF26F-89CA-46C5-BDA7-8AF6DEA661E4.jpeg

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to see some build/ship emails for you all. Question…anyone with paint protection get a build or ship email yet for 9/6 build week? Spreadsheet has a few noted but none with a build email. Seems like PP was talked about being a delay but anyone know how long? Damn you PP!!
Me! All my stats are in my signature, I am the first PP we have on record for 9/8 blend and I got the built email this morning 😄

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Received my ship and deliver date this morning. Progression from 9/6 production to slipping to a 9/13 production, right to email this morning with 10/8 delivery. Had a 9/8 blend 130/8xx. Keep the faith, the pizza progression screen may not actually represent the real world.
Sponsored