Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracker finally updated. So, my tracker was about a day behind reality.

Screenshot 2021-09-18 085032.jpg
Sponsored

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got news. Built email received this morning at 6:42. Estimated delivery 10/1-10/7. Now to figure out how to pay for this beast.😁:oops::cool:
Congrats! If you have any kids, just sell one of them. Money and more room in the Bronco! Ha! JK

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! If you have any kids, just sell one of them. Money and more room in the Bronco! Ha! JK
They're all older now. Makes it harder to get rid of them. But they're not old enough to not be on my insurance. If I could get them off, that would get me $7500 a year, 7-8 car payments. Damn kids. Let's have another one she said.

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I want to thank everyone on this Thread. My build date since Aug7 has been Sept13. The info on this Thread has kept me sane and well informed. Received my email 2:01am this morning that my Bronco is built and est. delivery OCT16-OCT22 to Ashland Oregon. My Blend was weird(137/1500). Probably tied up with the DM Broncos. Reading thru all your Post helped me figure were to go for info and what to expect. Thanks again.
Yes, ditto here! Appreciate all of the knowledge and experience shared here since we got our 9/6 blend week messages! Overall, helped keep me sane (along with some periods of insanity 🤪).

And I appreciate everyone's patience as I tried to keep up with the 9/6 status tracker, which really helped me visualize the situation, and, thankfully, kept me busy! I will continue to keep it updated at least until I take delivery, but maybe beyond. May have to help get all of my 9/6 peeps across the finish line! 😍

Last edited:

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They're all older now. Makes it harder to get rid of them. But they're not old enough to not be on my insurance. If I could get them off, that would get me $7500 a year, 7-8 car payments. Damn kids. Let's have another one she said.
Just got our last off of our insurance when she turned 25 and her rates would be cheaper. Signed over the car to her, too. Good thing since now I have to make payments and pay higher insurance on this Bronco soon!

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At 5:01 am, 18 September 2021, the Earth moved under my feet! 🙂

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1631975648018
Texted with my dealer (my cousin) about the "Built" message. Her system shows delivery the week of 27 September. She'll get an update on Tuesday, so we'll see if anything changes then.

Hard to believe this is really happening! (I know, stop counting my chickens!) Already have the draft check from the credit union ready, and the insurance agent is ready to switch things over. Just need to make an appointment with the MVA (what Maryland calls the DMV) to get the registration done! :cool: