First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
17 days until it’s shipped? Is that what that means? My moms tracker says 13 days but her eta is 10/7, we are in WV about 5 hours from MAP
Yeah, I wondered that myself. Not sure, but the tracker on my computer now shows 10/6 delivery date, so 17 days is about the delivery date. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your phone's browser allows it, switch to Desktop site view, or use a computer browser. My delivery date shows up in Desktop site view, but is N/A in mobile browser view.
Ah, you're right. On my phone it says N/A and only says estimated delivery down under dealer info. On desktop it's showing the date. I don't put a whole lot of weight into these trackers at this point either, just good to document what we are seeing for those who are in line behind us.

Funny story, my friend's BB on dirt mountain shows an "ETA End Date" of 1990-01-01. Anyone have a Delorean?

tracking.JPG

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes that is what it means. They are probably trying to get several vehicles on a truck.
Except this is by rail straight from MAP.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ah, you're right. On my phone it says N/A and only says estimated delivery down under dealer info. On desktop it's showing the date. I don't put a whole lot of weight into these trackers at this point either, just good to document what we are seeing for those who are in line behind us.

Funny story, my friend's BB on dirt mountain shows an "ETA End Date" of 1990-01-01. Anyone have a Delorean?

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group tracking.JPG
No Delorean, but similair showing on my end.
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1632245149558

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No Delorean, but similair showing on my end.
LOL! That just blows my mind! Why Jan 1, 1990?? And how is it you got placed there too? Hers has a production date back on 7/20, she's just stuck on dirt mountain due to MIC.

Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LOL! That just blows my mind! Why Jan 1, 1990?? And how is it you got placed there too? Hers has a production date back on 7/20, she's just stuck on dirt mountain due to MIC.
No idea - only thing I got that could be holding it up is the Safari Bar maybe?

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know if this update from dealer means anything different than “in production” status on website?

I emailed mine today for him to check his tracker, first time i have asked..... he said same as you. its built no shipping ETA. He "assumes its waiting on a chip". Though i dont think thats the case

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thursday 1 January 1970 would make a LOT more sense, but only computer nerds like me would get why that is. :)

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flip your phone to landscape, you'll be pleasantly surprised ;)

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Could have been what she meant, and I still think we are on the same train coming down, especially now that our delivery dates match up. My dealer doesn't have a rail car number yet either, but we know the rail route code. That may be the way we (you and I) can compare, mine is RA2L, and I'll go out on a limb and assume yours has to be the same. It's on the window sticker. My dealer has his build and two mannequin's, and said it's been hit or miss on the updates. I told him we are seeing a trend here with no/delayed updates, emails, tracking, and all of a sudden the cars just show up. He laughed and said that sounds about right, but he'll keep checking to see if mine updates in visibility with any tracking info and get back with me. Right now I'm the only one in transit, and they want the sale final, so he's on it like a hawk now lol
Yes, RA2L rail route, listed under Ramp One. Maybe Ramp One indicates which level of the rail car it needs to be loaded on based on the order it will be unloaded along the route? 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thursday 1 January 1970 would make a LOT more sense, but only computer nerds like me would get why that is. :)
Yup! In many data systems the Date field value is just a number of days from a default start date. January 1, 1970 is the historical Day 0 in computer systems. In this case the database probably has a 0 (zero) in that field, and January 1, 1990 is this system's Day 0! 🙂

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, RA2L rail route, listed under Ramp One. Maybe Ramp One indicates which level of the rail car it needs to be loaded on based on the order it will be unloaded along the route? 🤷‍♂️
Mine is listed under ramp one as well. So we now at least know that at the bare minimum, we get to Petersburg on the same train and same day, which means we are partners in crime to keep track and share what we know lol Seems we both have a good dealer that communicates, should be easy for one of us to hear something and get back with the other. I feel like I just won the buddy system lotto tho! :LOL:

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I understood you perfectly, as I am also a computer nerd LOL Seems there's a few of us here, including our spreadsheet wizard. I have the Cybersecurity Analyst title now, but have been an administrator and engineer, I speak geek :)

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is listed under ramp one as well. So we now at least know that at the bare minimum, we get to Petersburg on the same train and same day, which means we are partners in crime to keep track and share what we know lol Seems we both have a good dealer that communicates, should be easy for one of us to hear something and get back with the other. I feel like I just won the buddy system lotto tho! :LOL:
Ditto! You really did well to get a good dealer! Which dealership are you buying through?

My dealer had better be good to me... she's my first cousin and I've known her since she was born! 😍
Sponsored