First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh I understood you perfectly, as I am also a computer nerd LOL Seems there's a few of us here, including our spreadsheet wizard. I have the Cybersecurity Analyst title now, but have been an administrator and engineer, I speak geek :)
So we have more than trains in common! :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ditto! You really did well to get a good dealer! Which dealership are you buying through?

My dealer had better be good to me... she's my first cousin and I've known her since she was born! 😍
I've been a customer with them since 2009 when I bought my first Mustang, a 2010 V6. It was a no brainer for me to go there, even if all the folks I've known for years aren't there anymore. It's Cavalier Ford in Chesapeake Square. My friend went through Cavalier Ford in Greenbrier and has not been experiencing the same level of care that I have, they call or go by in person and get no help, so they gave up. They only knew it was time to place order in January because I said my dealer called me and made the appointment to come in and place my order. Seeing what they've been dealing with, I'm very thankful I got my guy. He's the one who took the time to play around with the build system to get my 7 speed manual. I was originally supposed to get a BB but he couldn't build it out with the manual. We were almost finalizing a BB automatic when he went back to the computer and played with it some more, and let me know I could get the manual trans with a BL and it wouldn't cost much more than the build I already put together. From that moment, I knew I was in good hands and was glad I went with them and didn't go through the other dealer with my friends like they suggested lol Somehow I just got lucky and feel very fortunate all around.

Oh and she definitely should be good to you! Especially since you ordered from so far away and she gets that sale vs someone local to you lol

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I work for the railroad.

Oh! Well crap, guess no luck on a commoner like me finding out mine then! Haha! Thought maybe there was some other link or tracker you found and could share. On that note, appreciate your work and part in our transport of goods and Bronco's! :)

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealership responded finally - said it was "Produced" but still in Michigan. Trying to prod for more details. Said they are just waiting for Shipment and will Follow-Up on Friday.

Sponsored

LA Pick

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Mustang, Explorer, S2000, Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I work for the railroad.
What's the route from KY to Jacksonville? Will it go through Birmingham? Mine was in OH the same time as yours, I suppose, and my dealer didn't have the car number.

MegKendrick

Outer Banks
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just called my dealer and got my railcar number CNA712858 - My Bronco left the MAP 9/15 and is in Baldwin FL now. So 7 days from MI to Florida. I called CSX number and followed the prompts from the tracker in the forum instructions and it says it will make its way to the end of FL by 9/23- crossed reference that with the route maps on the CSX website https://www.csx.com/index.cfm/customers/maps/csx-system-map/ and it looks like my stop is Arcadia FL on 9/23. Dealer did caution me that once it gets off the train it could be a few days before the transport truck gets to it to bring to dealership. Train drop point is an hour from dealership - do you think it would be weird if I drove out and slept next to her until she gets picked up? No right?

Ricks73eb

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 bronco, 77f100, 90 mustang, 05 f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just called my dealer and got my railcar number CNA712858 - My Bronco left the MAP 9/15 and is in Baldwin FL now. So 7 days from MI to Florida. I called CSX number and followed the prompts from the tracker in the forum instructions and it says it will make its way to the end of FL by 9/23- crossed reference that with the route maps on the CSX website https://www.csx.com/index.cfm/customers/maps/csx-system-map/ and it looks like my stop is Arcadia FL on 9/23. Dealer did caution me that once it gets off the train it could be a few days before the transport truck gets to it to bring to dealership. Train drop point is an hour from dealership - do you think it would be weird if I drove out and slept next to her until she gets picked up? No right?
I think it would be weird if you didn't! Lol congrats!

LA Pick

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer did caution me that once it gets off the train it could be a few days before the transport truck gets to it to bring to dealership.
My dealer told me today that he's seen vehicles sit in the rail yard for a month. Yikes!!

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer told me today that he's seen vehicles sit in the rail yard for a month. Yikes!!
Pretty sure mines sitting in Fort Madison IA rail yard and was dropped yesterday. Really hope it doesn't sit there too long.

Sponsored

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure mines sitting in Fort Madison IA rail yard and was dropped yesterday. Really hope it doesn't sit there too long.
Well good news is there's not a lot of cars being shipped right now. Should be a lot of empty trains....

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well good news is there's not a lot of cars being shipped right now. Should be a lot of empty trains....
That's what I was thinking too. Lets hope this is true.

LA Pick

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In this case, it's not the empty trains, it's empty trucks (with drivers) for the last mile(s).

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have trouble activating ford pass?
Sponsored