Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel the same way WTH
9/7 blend, modules 9/9, it's been "In Production 9/9" since 9/9
No email, dealers visibility report says "Produced"
The only thing I can think of is they don't have enough 2 door hard tops.
Dealers report on mine still says in production.
I feel like they completely stopped at the end of the 9/6 build week and focused on dirt mountain.
Sponsored

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where in VA is yours coming that you got lucky with convoy? Mine is coming rail and still just waiting to see it even leave. My dealer is in Portsmouth VA.

Is yours convoy or rail? Mine is rail and estimated Oct 1-7, same as @tjnoffy. Curious if we still haven't shipped because they're loading up the same train yours is about to go on, unless you're convoy. Neither of us has seen shipped, just built awaiting to ship. If you are rail and happen to get tracking, mind sharing when you see movement?
Mine is rail but haven’t tracked the car.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did your build show up on dealer website today?
Mine did.
nope ..none of the 400 plus Bronco’s are on our group buy dealer’s site

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is rail but haven’t tracked the car.

Ok, we may all be on the same train so if any of us gets updates on shipping it may be good info for all of us (I believe 4 of us are coming rail to here). I still haven’t had any updates, but my tracker says “11 days” and if that means 11 days from the 17th when it updated, it means it might be set to move on Tuesday I guess? Waiting until then to ask my dealer if he’s checked the DORA. Even better if it just magically shows up early but doubt it lol

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're losing our number one spot in trending threads, and I still don't have a shipped email or delivery date! 😭

Oh well, guess I'll go congratulate more people who got their Bronco lol

VarsityVillain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine finally says 'dispatched 9/24' on convoy tracker. No shipped email from Ford yet. Pizza still says 'built'. What is the next stage in convoy tracker? I hope delivered? I am in Indy...4 hours away.

Navy94

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where in VA is yours coming that you got lucky with convoy? Mine is coming rail and still just waiting to see it even leave. My dealer is in Portsmouth VA.

Is yours convoy or rail? Mine is rail and estimated Oct 1-7, same as @tjnoffy. Curious if we still haven't shipped because they're loading up the same train yours is about to go on, unless you're convoy. Neither of us has seen shipped, just built awaiting to ship. If you are rail and happen to get tracking, mind sharing when you see movement?
I am in the DC area. Fairfax/Chantilly area.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, we may all be on the same train so if any of us gets updates on shipping it may be good info for all of us (I believe 4 of us are coming rail to here). I still haven’t had any updates, but my tracker says “11 days” and if that means 11 days from the 17th when it updated, it means it might be set to move on Tuesday I guess? Waiting until then to ask my dealer if he’s checked the DORA. Even better if it just magically shows up early but doubt it lol
My "Shipped" in the tracker has always said "Est. 17 Days" since it appeared, but I dunno what that means, precisely. Seventeen days from the Built date (9/17)? If so, it would mean it ships on Monday (9/17 + 17 = 10/4), and arrives on Wednesday (10/6), the estimated delivery date.

My dealer is checking daily, so hopefully she will tell me it's shipped Monday-ish (10/4-ish). 🙂

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20210925-075622_Firefox

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I don't have any built/shipped dates on my tracker and 0 emails, but as of this morning an estimated delivery date on the tracker of 10/17. Not sure I've seen that pattern before but I'll take it

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My estimated delivery has now been updated and pushed back one day. Was 9/27 and now it’s 9/28
Pizza tracker has updated to 9/30 Delivery now. I’m still sitting in the “Q Lot” “waiting for parts” but i have a Built email.