Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m convoy. Just south of Nashville.
We might be on the same truck. Idk I’m 3 hrs north of you
Just heard back from the dealer - it shows on his end delivery between 9/27 and 10/3 so looks like the tracker is accurate? It shows a status of "Released" but a primary status of "Awaiting Shipment"
Yup i posted this yesterday on mine. Looks like we are all hanging out for a full truck/driver.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 8BEB2D2B-1773-43BE-B647-7088BFE92E6A
Sponsored

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats to all for getting their Broncos!

Any chance you could share a link to which amber running lights you got? Looks great! Also, what size are the Mickey Thompsons? Those tires IMO look like the perfect size for the 4dr!
Thanks, still doesn’t feel real having it in the driveway lol. Here is the link to the lights on Amazon.

Partsam 3Pcs 4" Inch Amber LED Center Grille Running Marker Light Kit Smoke Lens Pro Grille https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SHSZTW3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_HKW8CQGKVEMG3SF06SY1

As for the tires they are 35/12.50r17 so they are just a touch bigger then the standard Sasquatch tires.

Etto

Black Diamond
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was a 9/21-9/27 delivery date. Then 9/30, now 10/3. I’m a convoy and live two hours away in west side of Michigan. I still want the Bronco but I really hate Ford at this point. I understand the supply issues but the lack of communication is what’s really hard to swallow.

Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just heard back from the dealer - it shows on his end delivery between 9/27 and 10/3 so looks like the tracker is accurate? It shows a status of "Released" but a primary status of "Awaiting Shipment"
So your window sticker says rail?

ccreedon

Outer Banks
First Name
Camryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We might be on the same truck. Idk I’m 3 hrs north of you

Yup i posted this yesterday on mine. Looks like we are all hanging out for a full truck/driver.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 8BEB2D2B-1773-43BE-B647-7088BFE92E6A
Is this any longer? I was looking for mine on here but I don’t see it lol. Just curious what it says at this point.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I want is accurate, timely communication.
Not sure how they can deliver mine by rail on 10/3 when it's still in production.

SOOO positive thoughts.......maybe my dealer will call me on Monday and tell me your Bronco is ready for pick up.

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure how they can deliver mine by rail on 10/3 when it's still in production.
They've got Back to the Future trains. It'll get completed on the 7th of October, then they'll ship it back via time travel to October 3rd. It'll still be in production while you drive it, because it's still technically at the plant!

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If its helpful for anyone still waiting on communication my most reliable source of info post production was the B6G tracker, not the ford one. The ford one updated "delivered" after the B6G indicated it, then the ford one reverted back to shipping all while the B6G source held steady and accurate.

Whatever you choose its safe to say the tracking process is far from perfect so unless told otherwise I wouldnt be discouraged unnecessarily. My original delivery window was 10/1-10/7 all the way down here in Florida, ended up AT the dealership across town from the CSX station on the 24th.

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this any longer? I was looking for mine on here but I don’t see it lol. Just curious what it says at this point.
I think this is just Ruxer Fords orders in Jasper, IN

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If its helpful for anyone still waiting on communication my most reliable source of info post production was the B6G tracker, not the ford one. The ford one updated "delivered" after the B6G indicated it, then the ford one reverted back to shipping all while the B6G source held steady and accurate.

Whatever you choose its safe to say the tracking process is far from perfect so unless told otherwise I wouldnt be discouraged unnecessarily. My original delivery window was 10/1-10/7 all the way down here in Florida, ended up AT the dealership across town from the CSX station on the 24th.
My delivery window is same as yours but mine is rail to VA. The B6G tracker still says mine is awaiting shipment but my dealer saw it was in transit. The inconsistencies are abundant.
Sponsored